• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

full set of porsche twists in porsche grey

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andewilson

Reaction score
i have decided to have a little cull of the hoard. these wont fit on your bus but would look ace on water pumpers

there are basically two porsche boxster rear wheels 8.5j x 17 and two porsche 911 carrera wheels 9j x 17. these were fruit acid dipped to strip them back to bare metal without loosing the detailing around the valves. then they were fully sprayed in porsche graphite grey.

they have a full set of colour crested porsche caps detailed in the same colour

they have a full set of tyres fitted to them which are kumho ecsta 195 40 17 so are stretched for that euro look. only ran them on my golf for a few miles this summer. couple or small stone chips on the rear rim edges due to the extreme stretch but not noticable when fitted.

these wheels cost a fair bit to make as two sets required splitting to make them. add to the the caps tyres stripping and painting and you have a good few quid invested

£600 for the full set of wheels and tyres

i am based in notts 5 mins from j25 m1

Image011-2.jpg

Image013-1.jpg

grey2.jpg

grey3.jpg

grey1.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

Latest posts