• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Genuine LHS dog leg froom a USA bus, rust free body cut.SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Campmobile70

Reaction score
Cut from a USA bus an early front arch, to fit an early bay (1968 on) it has plenty of extra steel so you can trim to fit, has a few inch's inside the inner arch where the section is to inject the wax into the sills, has inside the door shut area where the seatstand mat fits into (repro part does'nt come with this) and at the front goes round into the lower part of the front panel by a few inch's.

As rust free as they come cost £190, looking for £140 plus post.

Will fit perfect and last as long as the rest of your bus, unlike the cheap repro junk :) German or repro ;)

Also two of the slim earlybay overriders in chrome, not sure of value,(offers???) but if anyone has another nice pair they want to sell, or exchange these tall ones for a standard pair of early bay VWoA overriders.

In Benfleet Essex.

i would be interested in this have you got any pics.
How much do you think postage would be to hertford.
thanks Brian

I can get pictures in the morning, send me your e-mail address, shipping cost should'nt be to expensive around £12-£15 via City Link.

thanks

i had a wanted post up for some early arches will send you a pm

Latest posts