GLASTONBURY 2009 - WILL YOU BE THERE?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im into all sorts of bands from dance to stoner and watching the high lights on the telly it seemed to me the yesterdays men were the high light of the weekend.
My daughters into pussy cat dolls and high school musical etc and she thought The Quo rocked and she turned up the hi fi and rocked out like a mad thing, for me The Specials did it and i would have liked to have been there for the Neil Young set even if im not a big fan.

So here is our conclusion of GLASTO... we loved it!!!

The luxurious portaloo was essential & i did use it on the way there whilst in transit & on the way back - it was the best £50 i've ever spent.

I had noo idea that GLASTO was soo vast - shit man. How many people & how many VW buses - was taken aback by the sheer size of it.

The music was top class - we had to come back on the Sunday so missed the best day of music, the Quo, Tom Jones, Prodigy, Madness & Blur but all the other acts we got to see on Friday (the TING TINGS) & Saturday (FRANS FERDINAND & PETE DOHERTY) were fantastic.

We'll be going back in 2011 & we'll be going early to get a good spot but saying that the spot we got was good for us.

As the first reply to my post said its the only way to do Glasto is in a VW - never a truer word spoken.

Latest posts