Granada Scorpio Seats.........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cunning plan

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Clipper / Microbus
Been looking for some new seats to put into the bus for a while and I found some Scorpio Seats..

GranadaScorpioSeats.jpg

Will these go into a bay? Anyone got them in already?

A local scrap yard is offering me both seats for 50 quid!!

I didnt get a measurement at the time but I looked for the lowest profile (as in depth) seats.

Anything will fit if your prepared to put the time in...I personally found that like Saab 9000 seats, they sit alittle high and kept banging my head on the roof when exiting the van :lol:

Save your 50 quid and put it toward some porche 911 seats....high back...heated if youwire them and NICE!!! :)

Sports car seats are best as they are not as high as normal car seats.

I've got some audi tt seats and they work well

measure your seat base height and don't get anything higher

Seb

Ok guys, thanks for opinions, I will head back to the scrappy with my tapemeasure!

8)

beetleseb said:
Sports car seats are best as they are not as high as normal car seats.

I've got some audi tt seats and they work well

measure your seat base height and don't get anything higher

Seb
Got any pics?

No but I'll take some tomorrow (as long as I remember)

They are the same as these but blue

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-TT-GREY-LEATHER-SEATS-CLEAN-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CONDITION_W0QQitemZ190275043787QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item190275043787&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1299%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

I paid about £150 for the pair and the runners fitted really easily, they are a touch on the high side but I'm 6'4" so struggled in a standerd seat

Seb

My seats are from an 8 yr old Jaguar XK8.

£60 of ebay, although they were a very dubious green colour when I brought them but now have a new lease of life now that they are re-trimmed and sit in nicely without too much effort....

DSC02475.jpg

purpleshamroc said:

£60 of ebay, although they were a very dubious green colour when I brought them but now have a new lease of life now that they are re-trimmed and sit in nicely without too much effort....

DSC02475.jpg

Liking them!! Good work... :D

porsche seats all the way mate. get some nice leather ones. very simple fixings too and nice and low base. im fitting some early 911 in mine. but 944 turbo's are awsome seats. or 928s seats look great too. the ford ones will only drop to bits :D

purpleshamroc said:

Nice! You've done away with the Dormobile cooker then? I guess if you want to keep the cooker you have to stick with the stock seats.

Latest posts