Grill-n-Chill 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Marcher's gang - tickets to buy.
2. Egotrippin - ticket to buy.
3.Middi and kids - Have tickets
4. Toffo - have tickets
5. Baldrick and Jake - Have tickets

Hi all

Today (10th September) is the LAST day for advanced tickets and you need advanced tickets to get club camping.

Unless anyone wants to fight me for it I'll arrange for a club camping area for those with tickets. I guess I need to know if you've pre-ordered today.

I'll ask nicely to see if we can have a bit of space for those turning up on the day/weekend. I'm pretty local so should be there at a good time once I've picked my son up from school.

Thanks

Andy

2. Egotrippin - have ticket.
4. Toffo - have tickets

I'll have tickets with me at both FarmFest this weekend and volksworld's 25th birthday bash at Brands Hatch on the 20th if anybody wants to save a fiver?!

4. Toffo - have tickets
6 Sydney1 - Have tickets

Hi all. I've emailed the guys at "Grill and Chill" and asked for 10 spaces as I'm aware of 1 or 2 others that are intending to be there. I'll update as I get a response.

Thanks

Andy

Don't forget to bring your old/retro BMX or any "interesting" ride(!) for the CoolFlo Vintage Bike Show-n-Shine on Saturday. This will be held(mostly) in the marquee so don't worry too much about getting paint fad from the sunshine we've ordered ;)

4. Toffo - have tickets
6 Sydney1 - Have tickets

Hi all, thanks to the guys at grill-n-chill we have 10 earlybay camping spaces. If you have made other arrangements can you drop yourself off the list. Anyone else want to join please add yourself to the list.

Thanks

Andy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last chance for cheap tickets will be Brands Hatch this Thursday during volksworld's 25th birthday bash. Look out for the burnt barndoor pick up :)

Also, there are now over 50 booked and paid up traders confirmed, all the show now needs is you guys to grill, chill and spend some money!!!

Hope to see you all this weekend.

Anton

Weather looks like it going to be wet on Sunday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shall i bring the event shelter???????

Not even looked at the weather
As for the shelter think it would be a top idea :) Going to try and get the fire pit in but will just have to see what space is left once kids, partner and dog are all packed in :lol:

marcher said:
Weather looks like it going to be wet on Sunday :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Shall i bring the event shelter???????
It's looking like later in the day on Sunday so we might be ok. I'm happy to help putting up and taking down if you want to use the event shelter.

ok. sounds good.

I'll get back in the loft and pack it into the van in morning. 8) 8) 8)

Latest posts