Grill-n-Chill 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is Thursday night camping at the Hop Farm too on the Thursday night, £12.50 if you book a week or longer in advance quoting grill n chill or £17.50 if you leave it late.
Can't get on the event field until 12 midday on the Friday though.
The hop farm have also said ppl can have the same deal for the Sunday night if you don't want to go home til Monday!

Nobody's been intouch about an earlybay camping plot but it's not too late to sort one?

I'll be at vw action this weekend if anybody wants to buy some tickets there.

switch3sixty said:
Nobody's been intouch about an earlybay camping plot but it's not too late to sort one?

Mark us down for some club camping fella. Would be nice to get some of us together.

:D :D :D

Matt, if you want to step up and start a club camping thread that would be great BUT we'd need numbers by the 14th please.

Also... Can you only stick your names on the list if you've bought, or are planning on buying, advance tickets.

Cheers

We only live a few miles from the hop farm, so might pop along. What goes on at grill n chill apart from grilling and chilling?

Matt,do you want to start to do a club camping thread?

Let me know as I am I'm if you do?

Pete

switch3sixty said:
Matt, if you want to step up and start a club camping thread that would be great BUT we'd need numbers by the 14th please.

Also... Can you only stick your names on the list if you've bought, or are planning on buying, advance tickets.

Cheers

You know i would do anything for you (lazy bastard :lol: :lol: )

Rosie said:
We only live a few miles from the hop farm, so might pop along. What goes on at grill n chill apart from grilling and chilling?

check it out

http://grill-n-chill.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

toffo24 said:
Matt,do you want to start to do a club camping thread?

Let me know as I am I'm if you do?

Pete

all done Pete, add your name to the list lad ;) ;) ;)

cheers

1. Marcher's gang - tickets to buy.
2. Egotrippin - ticket to buy.
3.Middi and kids - Have tickets
4. Toffo - have tickets

1. Marcher's gang - tickets to buy.
2. Egotrippin - ticket to buy.
3.Middi and kids - Have tickets
4. Toffo - have tickets
5. Baldrick and Jake - ticket to buy

Latest posts