Grill-n-Chill 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should already have us as a deffo fella. got the date sorted yet??? :lol: :lol:

Matt: it's the 21st-23rd of Sept'

Mike: The Hop farm has changed owner 3 times in the last 5 years and the new ones are on the ball. Very helpful and not run by greed. At the end of the day we're just hiring a field off them so you don't have to go anywhere them if you don't wish too, saying that we've agreed a great deal with them and if you buy your tickets in advance they include entry to the attractions run by said Hop Farm :D

Yeap .. Chill n grill at hop farm this year ...hopefully my bus will be on the road to make this short trip to the hop farm ...lol

switch3sixty said:
Matt: it's the 21st-23rd of Sept'

Mike: The Hop farm has changed owner 3 times in the last 5 years and the new ones are on the ball. Very helpful and now run by greed. At the end of the day we're just hiring a field off them so you don't have to go anywhere them if you don't wish too, saying that we've agreed a great deal with them and if you buy your tickets in advance they include entry to the attractions run by said Hop Farm :D

Ta! Maybe I should reconsider...

We'll be at APEX all weekend so if you want to save paying an extra 50% on the gate come see us and exchange a ten pound note for your weekend pass including free camping! ;)

Will have some tickets and stickers with me at Bug Jam this weekend if anyone wants to save the online paypal fees or the on the gate charges :mrgreen:

we'll also be at Brands Hatch tomorrow night for VW Heritage Track Attack and Kent VW Festival this weekend armed with tickets,stickers and t'shirts 8)

see ya all soon jon

we have been promised by the Hop Farm that this show will go ahead what ever the weather,so dont hold back and save yourself upto £5 and catch us at a show ;)

Just wondering how many people are going to this and is there earlybay camping, giving Bus Fest a miss this year so thought of heading down to this instead??

I am planning on going to this, and hopefully tying it in with the Volksworld party at Brands Hatch on the Thursday before.

EgoTrippin said:
I am planning on going to this, and hopefully tying it in with the Volksworld party at Brands Hatch on the Thursday before.

Oooh that sounds like a plan especially as its so far away for us, so are you planning to camp on Thursday at Brands and move onto Chill & Grill on the Friday??

Not sure yet about camping Thursday night. Depends if I can get Friday off work. Would be good though 8)

Latest posts