Grill-n-Chill 20th-22nd Sept 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First tickets for this now sold, I have them in my hands right now, all it needs now is someone else to turn up along with the organisers and it will be the start of another great relaxed weekend show.

dormy72 said:
First tickets for this now sold, I have them in my hands right now

We sold 12 tickets there in total! lol Not bad when we were even promoting ;)

Tickets will be available from elemental 8 over the weekend of the 5-7 of April :)

Tickets are selling fast folks. £10 per adult for a full weekends camping and show entrance, bargain!

Big thanks should go out to our sponsors for making it possible to put on our event at this cost.

Please show your support by visiting any of the companies websites or Facebook pages.

Deimos Aircooled. Our main sponsors since day one.

Coolflo vintage. Quality T-shirt and lifestyle clothing.

JCB VW. Our latest supporter for 2013 who will be bringing a selection of new VW for you guys to try on for size!

Thanks guys.

Any good stuff going on in the evenings?
I'm trying to decide which show I want to do in September.

Marvel I can vouch for grill and chill, was on my way to germany and broke down ended up at grill and chill instead and had an excellent time, lots of stuff for every taste.

Think we'll definitely see if we can get down to it, if not we'll maybe see you guys at Santa Pod sometime. Great hooking up with you in Wanroij and thanks for letting the boys jump of the back of the pick-up! got some great pics. By the way, I'm the one with the yellow VW next to yours.

Mark

Cheers Mark, is always a pleasure letting the kids run riot!

Special entertainment Saturday night plus a brilliant young artist playing Friday evening.

next stop is the Sweetcorn show, look out for the Grill-n-Chill banner and/or anyone in a Paintscrapers blue t shirt/hoodie ;)

tickets,stickers,flyers and trade plots still available in limited numbers :shock: be quick!!!!!

jon 8)

Advance tickets close on the 10th guys :shock:
With over 50 traders booked to date, great music all weekend,Coolflo with their BMX show and shine, Deimos Aircooleds Surfwagen competition and of course The Hop Farms attractions plus all the usual stuff ALL for only £12.50 online for the whole weekend per adult (kids FREE!!!) what you got to lose?

jon 8)

Last chance today to buy discounted tickets online.

Sale closes at midnight!

http://grill-n-chill.co.uk/tickets/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ok Booked Up :mrgreen:

Will have Forsale

Wooden steering Wheels
New Jailbars and Side Jailbars
Retro Metal Signs
Few Coleman Coolboxs

;)

There is a VERY limited space for the swap meet as we have over 70 traders signed up for the weekend! You're welcome to sell items from the campsite too though.

It's this weekend!!!
Day visitors £5
Weekend £15 including camping

Under 16's FREE!

Latest posts