• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hamilton Type 2 Camper Van Cover (New) SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pickles

Reaction score
Winter's approaching so a timely advert ... and this is apparently better than the cheaper versions on the market elsewhere.

Two years ago in 2011 I bought a Hamilton cover for the bus, but having moved house to one with a bigger garage no longer need this. Actually I've never used it so its in new condition, in fact its never been out the box! I can take a picture of it in the box still taped up if you need to see it. I paid £210 for it (they are now retailing at £215).

I'm looking for £175 plus courier charge (or preferably collect from me in Hampshire near Petersfield).

Barry

Pickles said:
Winter's approaching so a timely advert ... and this is apparently better than the cheaper versions on the market elsewhere.

Two years ago in 2011 I bought a Hamilton cover for the bus, but having moved house to one with a bigger garage no longer need this. Actually I've never used it so its in new condition, in fact its never been out the box! I can take a picture of it in the box still taped up if you need to see it. I paid £210 for it (they are now retailing at £215).

I'm looking for £175 plus courier charge (or preferably collect from me in Hampshire near Petersfield).

Barry

PM sent

Latest posts