Happy Christmas

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67panel

Reaction score
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and a good camp out new year. Now add your wishes here.

Seasons Greetings to everyone :D

I’m almost certain 2022 will be a bit better, but don’t hold me to it!

Stay safe, eat, drink and be merry.

Merry Jingle Bells everyone, enjoy the festive season and eat loads and drink loads. There’s 25% off wine at Asda this week if you buy six bottles or more, nice little added bonus 8) . Unfortunately I buy a load for Chrimbo but they usually don’t see the week out :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,until the summer :mrgreen:

So, here we go then. Here’s the last week run up to Chrimbo! :shock: :shock: :shock: I’m in work today (Sunday) and work through till Thursday, then I’ve got Chrimbo eve off and right through until January the third :p :p :p All thanks to Mrs Ozziedog for booking it for me back in the summer because if left to me, I’d get the minimum off then moan when I lose loads of holiday days. So, in two days time it’ll be the shortest day and that’s my favourite day of the year as it gets a little better every day after that then come Chrimbo eve, I might be able to hook up with a few good friends down at Nicks place, then festive proper for a bit, eating and drinking until I just about explode :lol: soundssss grrreat :lol: Now somewhere in these few days off, I plan to get Mr Mig out and get a bit serious with Garry Grinder and sort through this cargo bay floor at long last. Then I’ve got some new internal flooring to get down and on it goes. Wouldn’t hurt to get that transmission in pieces too and have a proper nose at all this squealing :shock: Hopefully it won’t get too old down there. :? My garage has had a good old clear out and I might actually be able to find stuff instead of searching all morning for a piece of metal then looking for my tin snips all afternoon. Anddddddd all my new lights have arrived for the garage so I’d love to get them up and running and get those old old fluorescent thingys down the tip where they should have gone twenty plus years ago. I’ve got seven five foot LEDs that should brighten the place up a bit. :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,reality is I’ll probably be too bolloxed for aweekorso :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Happy Christmas one and all, I haven't got much holiday this year - apart from the bank hols I've only got 2 days off :( But never mind, I'll make the most of it, in fact I started yesterday by wrapping all my presents, going for a drive in the van then going to the pub :)

Well, today is my fave day of the year. It’s the shortest day and the most dark to light ratio. So after today, it’ll get a bit lighter everyday and soon we’ll be on the countdown to summer and some decent van / camping / Stella swilling / fire place watching / food burning / music playing / bollards chatting weather :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, feel free to add to this list of ‘ summer too doooos’ :mrgreen:

Wishing you and your families a very Happy Christmas and New Year! 🎄🎄🎄

A huge thank you to all that have offered me help and advice since I joined.

Ben

ozziedog said:
feel free to add to this list of ‘ summer too doooos’ :mrgreen:
I look forward to not have the heating running all day at these prices :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I look forward to spring so I can take the bus up to Scotland for the trip we've been thinking of for the last couple of years. But, without a heater in the bus, I can't really plan any trips before then. I do have one in the loft waiting to be fitted, but its too cold :D I think that's the definition of irony.

Yes its a bit Irish roof, to wet to fix when its raining but when its dry it doesn't need fixing !

Coda said:
ozziedog said:
feel free to add to this list of ‘ summer too doooos’ :mrgreen:
I look forward to not have the heating running all day at these prices :mrgreen:

Seriously though, I look forward to spring so I can take the bus up to Scotland for the trip we've been thinking of for the last couple of years. But, without a heater in the bus, I can't really plan any trips before then. I do have one in the loft waiting to be fitted, but its too cold :D I think that's the definition of irony.
Diesel heater to the front cab was one of the best mods done on our bus … and yes do Scotland, stunning and NC500 is well suited to our vans … Please go to Lewis & Harris … the beaches are unreal [emoji106]

Merry Xmas to everyone, their families and to their busses too[emoji319][emoji319][emoji319][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas All
Looking falward to a great year of camping

And I didn't get any split tack this year.....

Latest posts