HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note: I got in the first post of the year........yesssss!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep I was in all night as partner was working and little girl asleep upstairs.

This year is gonna rock! 8)

8)

And a happy new year to all earlybayers from me 8)

I sneaked off from the party to find a computer :?

Just back in and supprisingly sober anyways off to bed in a mo just thought Id say a happy new year to you all .....

Happy New Year to you all from myself and Zile, siiting here nursing a Stella/ Cava/ Red Wine head (will I never learn). I crashed from the party early after an early start yesterday morn, think the Mrs came to bead about 03:30 so I guess I'll be Billy no mates for a few hours!

Just looked out of the window to see KJ our 69 Bus shes lovely, heres to 2008 and to Early bays the expensive mistress' you can share with your partner!!!

All the best

Nick & Zile

Bring on 2008 (my bus will be ready this year! :D )

;)[/quote]

mine as well i hope.all the best everyone from gaz and joanie.i too was driving the kids around last night.so all fresh this morning.hehe.....wheres the mig?

Happy New Year to one and all.
8_6_11v.gif

Happy New Year dudes hope to see meet up with more of you this year
Peace Graeme, Rebecca and Georgia :wink:

Happy New Year all :D

We had a small club camping trip in Co Durham to see in the New Year :D Cracking night and not to cold either, although it was a little damp later on. Mind you, we'd had a few shandys by then :wink: :lol:

DSCF0040-1.jpg

Latest posts