Head light wiring

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim-Bob

Reaction score
Im trying to wire the headlamps up on my bus as the connectors have been cut off I know the yellow wire is the low beam,the white one is the high beam the grey one is for the sidelights and the brown one with no connector is the earth.

S5000240-1.jpg

Thje question im asking is the brown wire with no connector the earth for the main headlamp bulb and where is the side light earthed to is it earthed to the headlamp bowl as its not very clear on the wiring diagram.

Also what is the brown wire with the connector for as its the same on the other side.

Thanks

The earth wire with the ring terminal screws to the bowl (the front panel) the brown no connector is the earth for the headlamp assembly

cheers whats the earth wire with the ring connector for? is the side light on a seperate earth to the headlamp

The wiring on my headlights has the side lights earthed and then looped to the earth of the headlights, just connect the 2 brown wires together and earth them

cheers froggy have you got any pictures of the wires as im still a little confused

Latest posts