head up there own snooty arse splitty owners

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Araon

Reaction score
Well I've had it once more confirmed i don't want a splitty. The moment i mentioned bays the cock turned his nose up and began to drift off into his own self possessed world of splitty smugness... If that's what owning one does to you then fuck off
ill stick with the fat chicks .

Now before you lot start piping in this isn't the first time it's happened but it was the most annoying yes it was lovely but it was far from special.
Arrogant bell end
At least the view on this suffolk camp site is cracking and the beer cold

is that what you early boys make us late lads sit in the corner, 'cos the splitty kids pick on you?

Araon said:
Just outside Saxmundham and you knows it Ricky
haha, nice one man, chill with a beer and fuck em. i don't like splits anyway they are far too small for a big fat git like me lol

I do to look at but yeah a bit on the small side a bit like Kylie Minogue there's always the fear you will damage her when you jump in

I've had it a few times in the last year :roll: 99% of the time it's all good, but then you get a few and it starts well then the immortal line comes out of their mouth.......

"So then when are you upgrading to a proper camper.. Blah blah blah blah"

Usually this is when I lose interest, grab a fresh beer move on :lol: :lol:

Chin up dude 8) could be worse, you could be parked next to someone who keeps going on (all the time your camped there) that it only takes 4 bolts to put a Porsche engine in :lol: :lol:

(Sheesh that winds me up :lol: )

Lets see - best bus to use as an actual camper - oh yes that'l be a BAY then :mrgreen:

Araon said:
Just outside Saxmundham

Yahoo, that's where I grew up, live the other side of snape now!!!! which site??? theres some lovly places round here , but when you live here you just do not appreciate it!!

Blimey..... If you're getting pi**ed off about that, don't ever go to the 'Ford Scene' They'll eat you alive fella! lol

dave said:
Araon said:
Just outside Saxmundham

Yahoo, that's where I grew up, live the other side of snape now!!!! which site??? theres some lovly places round here , but when you live here you just do not appreciate it!!

Nice place to live! My parents moved there last year to the cottage on the Old High Road, I'll be taking my daughter and niece to Sax a week tomorrow!

Oh and on the Split screen debate - they're just jealous because we're WAY too cool to have our buses on a cheesy T-Shirt/mug/pencil case/tampon bag.

Araon said:
Well I've had it once more confirmed i don't want a splitty. The moment i mentioned bays the cock turned his nose up and began to drift off into his own self possessed world of splitty smugness... If that's what owning one does to you then fuck off
ill stick with the fat chicks .

Now before you lot start piping in this isn't the first time it's happened but it was the most annoying yes it was lovely but it was far from special.
Arrogant bell end
At least the view on this suffolk camp site is cracking and the beer cold

Ha ha , there's a thread on the ssvc about some commoner in a bay bothering a gent in a splitty on a campsite in Suffolk!!! :lol: :scared0012:

Hi,

I had some bloke, Brummie he was, no offence I have Brummie mates, and he said nice camper, then went on to say how the paint was wrong, and the wheelarches were wrong "as you can see the spot welds..."

My bus has never been welded there, and the paint there is all OG, he went on to say that he used to restore them etc, commented on this, and that, got right on my nerves, wouldn't bog off and I was to polite to tell him...

Knob jockey..

Alistair

I only get on with 1 split owner, he's a good mate but the others tend to be up 'em selves. Not so long ago a lad came running over to my bus in the gym car park and said 'dad check out this cool VW camper' :mrgreen: The old man the then turned round and said ' nah thats not a proper VW, it's not got a split screen. :shock:

My reply was 'its got VW on the front, a bed in the middle and the motor in the back, its a VW camper'

Philistine :roll:

I've got good mates who are split owners and really believe the split owners u hear about would be knobs whatever they had. Takes all sorts, unfortunately give the elitist ownership of a split there's always gonna a few who believe their own hype. Still have an EB any day

Latest posts