• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

heater knobs stainless and ally(MORE NOW AVAILABLE)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
ive just has some of these made there 2 part heater leavers.

the stem is stainless and the knobs are alloy.

what makes these special is there 2 part and come apart so if you need your clocks out for any reason, all you need to do is take the ends of.theres a grub screw on each of them.

i only had one extra set made so here they are for sale

£35

P1010747.jpg

P1010748.jpg

P1010749.jpg

P1010746.jpg

Mate i could do with some of those,they're so hard to find over here.
Nice work they look great.

hi mate very interested, how do they fit? mine are held in by small white plastic clips and at a glance dont have the big holes at the end?

thanks

as long as there the early type then they will be the same.the later ones were all plastic and dont think these will fit those.

so as long as yours are the ones with metel shafts and rubber ends they will fit.

are yours the same as the old ones in the pic?

Excellent quality replacement heater knobs - well happy with my purchase

Cheers

no probs bud,glad ya happy with them,ive actually got round to fitting mine now,and they look great.

oh and i now know how there connected,its just a case of popping little white/clear clips out,i just used a screwdriver to push them thru,just watch where they fly :mrgreen:

ttt

oh and bessie if you want some im happy to post them to you,you would have to pay postage tho.they are not heavy .

there all gone and i wasent going to do anymore as im not really making anything on them,im debating getting some more made in larger quantaties so i can make a few quid to make it worth while.

im away for a week but will look in to it when i get back.
i have a set listed on ebay,starting price of £35.and thats the last set i have at present

due to demand ive has some more of these made,let me know if you want some.same price put you will need to pay the pay pall fees.

il stick with the free postage

Latest posts