Help dynamo brushes needed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebay

Reaction score
As title set of from Sheffield for family holiday to Cornwall, got recovered from Bristol !
Fault finding revealed brushes on dynamo at fault.I`m located in Sheffield but willing to travel and pay for a set of brushes if you have some spare in your garage.
Thanks in advance,
Phil.

I may have read it wrong ( sorry if I have) but without stating the obvious carnt you just order some ? There only about 7/8 ish quid ? If your on about the small block brushes that slot into the dynamo ?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Hi,
yeh i could but really wanted some today so I can go on our holiday.Found a place near by but closed today so will be there first thing.Hopefully be on our way around 10am.
Phil.

Probably no use now but if you get really stuck im up in Leeds and have a couple of old dynamos you can take the bits from.

bluebay said:
Hi,
yeh i could but really wanted some today so I can go on our holiday.Found a place near by but closed today so will be there first thing.Hopefully be on our way around 10am.
Phil.
Ahh I see thought you had been on holiday and got towed back on the return journey and that was the fault .hope you got sorted and have a fab time [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Latest posts