HELP! What is this colour?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreightDog

Reaction score
Can anyone help and tell me what colour this bus is? Alternatively can you put me in touch with the owner? Ta!
dress007.jpg

Does look like mango green.
However you can't be sure from a photo because of variations in monitor and camera settings.
Also mango green is a weird colour and can look very different in and out of direct sunlight.

im going against the grain hear,thats defenatly not mango green,ive got a test card hear thats mango green and its along way of that(i could be wrong tho :lol: like pro said variations in monitor and camera settings could affect what it looks like,my bus on hear looks really bright and even brighter on the eb calander

Mango green does seem like the obvious choice, but like others have said it appears a bit light for this. But again, that could be down to camera/computer/monitor settings.

Alternatively, it could be L478 Beryl Green. :?

going by the weather it looks very sunny (clear blue skys behind) i would guess that the camera would darken it alot if the pic was taken in strong sunlight so it could be mango. Im not so sure as mango is a totoally different hue, again the camera could be lying. It is lovely though! 8)

It could also be Bambus Green, but as mentioned before, it's hard to tell on a monitor...

not my bus but .got a cabrio ghia in the garage in that exact colour mango green it is i recon as previously stated . looks a little different depending what light its in true shade is when its alitle cloudy ,sun comes out it looks a lot pale"r .hope it helps .cheers steve

Hey thanks chaps for all your suggestions. I think Mango is probably a little too brown. But, i did find a great site with loads of colour cards on here. I think it might be Pampas metalic, seems to match pretty well on the monitor, not sure in real life.

Latest posts