HELP!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71dormy

Reaction score
Need some advice... Just been offered my old bus back! The dormobile I spent 3years doing!! What do I do?? I sold it as I knew it would never be perfect but centimental value kicking in......advice..... Please any good/bad experiences??

Like ex girlfriends, never go back! its rose tinted and shouldnt be considered! ;)

I sold mine and got it back a year later, the dude had done nothing except let it rust some more...better the devil you know...well cept for ex girlfriends, that is a no no.

bought mine back,because it was 'our' bus.cost more to buy her back so lost a bit of money as the market was on the up,but means more to us than 'another' bus would do. 8) see thread below.

who will win...... head or heart?? :)

yeh i guess i did get rid of her as i wanted a van that hadn't been welded and just wanted a u.s bus real bad but i just have so many good memories of it :roll:
hmmmm

jonboylaw said:
Only time to take an ex back is when she has learned a few more tricks... :shock:

Jon

he said he has done nothing but use it over the last year.so i know what it was like but aim very happy with the bus I've got now.i think i should stick with my westy buty its just memories taking over really :roll:
still no idea ...

Grazy said:
Keep the memories

Keep the Westy !

probably right mate :roll:
just need to get it out my head.i think its the fact with my new bus i haven't had it on the road yet or camped in it and the other one is ready to go :lol:
o well to the garage i go .... :lol:

bertiethebus said:
......... He had nasty freaky deeky sex in it........
You dont want it back now do you!?! :lol: :lol:

I know, i know i'll get my coat :roll:

your sick :lol: ...yeh on that note!!! :shock:

remember on the way back from Ninove and we had to stop for petrol at a service station in France, then the dormy wouldn't start. I had to leave you to get my crossing. You got back that late you ended up spending a extra night in a lay by in London

I would stick to the westy :lol:

the bang bus is back up for sale (2k more then I sold it for with no work done :? ) we could reunite
ninovebuses.jpg

or we could re-enact this photo next year with solid US westy buses :D

Latest posts