Hi All

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazza

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just joined and hope to gain some valuable knowledge from you guys to help me hopefully get ourselves a bay camper :D

Well thats the idea anyway all i need to do is find out about them and what to look for and oh yes some money :lol:

Welcome!

As you live in Essex I'd suggest you look up Splitterz... a great club with a meet on a coming Sunday - see the events section.

I'm sure they would welocome you and give advice.

If you are at Peppercorn this coming weekend look out for our lineup and come and say hello! We'll have our earlybay banner out!!

Hi Mike,

I will check them out i would also like to get out to a few shows i went to Volksfest today at North Wield and see some great motors :D

Welcome fella, you should get plenty of invaluable help here and a good line in banter :D

Hope you find what your after.. I note your after something structurally sound and maybe spending time on the interior, good luck and keep your wits about you many of the people on this site have had good and bad experiences...

Read some of the threads and enjoy :D

Thanks Araron it sounds a lot easier than it is i know i just hope with some help from you guys i can hopefully find a half decent camper.......he says fingers crossed and touching wood :)

I know when I was looking I didnt have this sight for help and travelled all over looking at busses whos ads were obviously based on another bus, the shite that some people try to palm off at unrealistic prices is unbelieveable....I considered paying a visit to Kieft en klok.

I just stumbled on mine, on a trip to the inlaws i dropped in on Volks heaven and fell inl ove with a beauty of a westy unfortunately someone else had first dibs and theyd put it aside whilst they thought it over (the thing was mint just missing an engine wots to think over). They called the next day to say the guy was taking it gutted :( ...I popped in again that day as they said they could keep their eyes open in the states for me.. whilst there they mentioned they had a deluxe microbus with a few dings....

Well that was it man hooked coughed up the cash had it delivered the next week and gutted the interior since then its been in the spray shop and had a few minor holes welded (previous owner was a radio ham so aes everywhere), unfortunately hes bloody slow so its there still granted what hes done is very nice....

Anyway i'm rambling enjoy your search, pick a budget for a good solid ride and plan on a bit extra to get the interior sorted at your leisure you'll never regret an earlbay, the friendly face it bares, makes everyone smile :D

Welcome and GL with the search,

Just take your time, dont jump at the first thing and get it checked over throughly as quick spray job can hide a multitude of sins.

I'm sure there are lots of helpful people on here who can point you in the right direction of a good solid bus.

Hi Guys thanks for the welcome its much appreciated and you guys have some stunning busses :D

Latest posts