Horrific....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*sparkle*

Reaction score
And its all my fault...

Heres my abandonned van... wasnt this bad when it was parked up 12 months ago... had a cover on and everything... vandals have been at it so lost all the O/S glass front and rear screens and front and rear lights... they have crashed my trailer into the rear corner and pulled the sliding door off oh and broken the indicator :evil:
Saying that it had been crashed before we left it there (dinged front panel)

06-10-07_1508.jpg

06-10-07_1507.jpg

06-10-07_1506.jpg

06-10-07_1505.jpg

06-10-07_1504.jpg

:( :(

wish me luck in talking the bf to evict a ratty old T25 from the unit so it can be tucked up all nice and cosy and stripped....

Anyone got any glass or lights going cheap?? :(

Where do I start???????

certainly have your worked cut out there. First thing tho, is get it away from the nasty vandals or buy a massive baseball bat! :twisted:

I'm just sat here reminding myself that its solid underneath so will be worth it..... well it was solid 12 months ago :(

Think you may be right about giving it a clean and definitely definitely right about moving it........

sorry the see the damage - have two front indicators and pair of rear lenses if it helps ...

Agre with the wash too and sorry for what you have been greeted with after taking the cover off :(

When do you want the lads round to get these nasty people for you :twisted:

Whoops, sorry, but I won't be able to make it as I just remembered my manicure session...................... :lol:

Thats a shame,hopefully it won't look too bad after you've cleaned it and stripped it.

I have a rear tailgate glass and a middle glass if you need it also two front indicators lenses and two bulb rear bulb holders :D if you need them :lol:

how gutting
hope you get it sorted and then visit more often to make sure no horrid people have got to it

Looks like she needs a good bit of work! Is it a '68? If so, a tip for getting the wipers tightened up is to buy two grub screws (M6 I think) about 16mm long and use them to replace the clamping screws on the wipers....you may need to file a little flat bit on the spindles beforehand......hey presto, nice tight wipers that don't wobble everywhere.

But it looks like its gonna be a while til you're at that stage!! :shock:

...but just imagine the before and after shots when it's on the road, sparkly and pimpin! 8)

Thanks guys

btw the cover was nicked.... along with my nackered old trailer that was locked in the shed next to it :(

Earlybay/sweat69... really appreciate the offers but think its best to get her inside and strip her down so I can see what I need to do/need to get. Have booked a slot with my favourite welder in three months time (not that I cant weld hes just very very good!) so that gives me some time to get her inside and strip her apart.

Boatbuilder.. thanks for the tips :lol: but yeah may be a while before I am worrying about the wipers!!

bananacustard.... freaky... theyve even been resprayed a similar colour! Any idea where the UHX regs came from? May have to find out!

Put it this way ... it can only get better.... :lol:

Sorry to hear that some mindless dead beats have had a go at ya van. Get it inside A.S.A.P. take ya time stripping it, you'll probably find it isn't as bad as it looks and it will make you feel a whole lot better.

By ther way, your reg prefix HX if from East Ham.

Latest posts