Horsham VW Meet 1st Saturday of the Month Every Month!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from todays meet.

Change of venue due to the regular pub being shut, but it all worked out well at the Shelley Arms in Broadbridge Heath.

Thanks to all of those that came along on New Years Day.

Happy New Year everyone.

Nick

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

Just a quick reminder that is only a few days to February's meet this Saturday. 3pm back at the usual place, The Hornbrook Inn.

See you there

Andy

It was a great turnout considering it was a damp February afternoon.

Here's some pics get you going.......

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%2018.JPG

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%2058.JPG

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%2053.JPG

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%2049.JPG

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%2027.JPG

5th%20February%202011%20Pic%201.JPG

Lots more pictures here.

Thanks to all who came along. It was good to see some friends and make some new ones. I look forward to seeing you next month.

Take it easy

Andy

1 week to go until the next meet. Both Nick and Myself are not going to be there as we're both on a stag do! OOps. Anne, my wife who many of you have met will be there holding the fort so to speak. If I can, I'll make a flying visit on the way the way past. If I don't see you, have a great time and normal service should be resumed in April.

Take it easy

Andy

Hi, I'm near by and wouldn't mind coming to the next meet. What are the details, where and when? I'm only asking as the last meet looked like it was in a different place. Thanks.

Buss69 said:
Hi, I'm near by and wouldn't mind coming to the next meet. What are the details, where and when? I'm only asking as the last meet looked like it was in a different place. Thanks.

Back to the Hornbrook pub out on the A281 just South of Horsham. Lunch time onwards

Any Early Bayers going this Saturday?

It was good so see you all on Saturday.....Even if I wasn't supposed to be there! Sorry it's taken me a while to post up some pics. What with my laptop dying and getting the new gallery functioning on March's page (which I'll be rolling out across the rest of the site soon), Oh and working what feels like 18 hours a day...Times been a little short.

Anyway, as ever, here's some pics of just a few vehicles that were there..........

Lots more pictures here.

Thanks to all who came along. It was good to see some friends and make some new ones. I look forward to seeing you next month.

Take it easy

Andy

Hi everyone,

Well, I guess show season has officially begun what with Dubfreeze, Dubaid, Volksworld and some others having already been and gone.

Just a quick reminder that the next Horsham VW Meet is this Saturday at 3pm.

http://www.horshamvwmeet.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The weather at the moment is looking fine for Saturday. Fingers crossed for a dry one and a good turnout.

Would be great to see you there. :D

Thanks for reading

Nick

The warm weather certainly brought everyone out of the woodwork this month. A great turnout and a good afternoon was had by all.

As ever, here's some pics of just a few vehicles that were there..........

Lots more pictures here.

Take it easy

Andy

Just a quick reminder that the next meet is this Saturday....the 7th May @ 3pm...See you there!

Andy

Finally got round to posting some pics of May's meet! At last I hear you cry....
p1150615.jpg
p1150620.jpg
p1150592.jpg
p1150584.jpg

More pics available on our site. See you on 4th June........

Thanks to all who came last Saturday. Here's some pics of just some of the vehicles that were there.....

p1150840.jpg
p1150838.jpg
p1150875.jpg
p1150865.jpg

You can see all the pictures in June's Gallery

See you at July's meet!

Horsham VW Meet, this Saturday 2nd July @ 3pm...See you there!

Thanks to all who came on Saturday 2nd July. Sorry it's taken me a while to post...Been a bit hectic recently. Here's some pics of just some of the vehicles that were there.....

You can see all the pictures in July's Gallery

See you at August's meet!

Hi all,

It's getting to that time again. This coming Saturday is the Horsham VW Meet.

At the moment the weather is supposed to be o.k. No rain. So uncover them dubs and get yourselves down for a drink, some food a chat and check out the cars.

Hope to see you Saturday.

Cheers

Nick

Hi all,

This Saturday is the Horsham VW Meet. http://www.horshamvwmeet.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Would be great to see you there, I know there's a couple of shows on but myself and Andy will be at the Hornbrook holding the bar, I mean fort ;)

Cheers all,

Nick

Horsham VW Meet tommorrow from 3pm. You'll probably all be at Breeze but there will be a few of us at the Hornbrook Inn at Horsham if you want to come and say hello on your way home. ;)

Last months pics are all in the Gallery.

Cheers, Andy.

Hi all,

I hope you are all well and set for the cold weather that is coming.

The next meet is on Bonfire Night, the 5th of November. We will meet as per usual at the normal place, The Hornbrook Inn.

As it's Bonfire night we will also do a little drive at about 5-5:30pm to Broadbridge Heath for the Fireworks display (for those that want to) and watch another great display by Aurora Fireworks. (Those that came last year will know how good these displays are). Last year the display started with the lighting of the bonfire at 7pm and entry was £3 per adult and £2 per child. There is usually hot food and drinks for sale too.

After the fireworks display is finished would anybody be interested in camping at all? I know that the weather could be cold and miserable but there has been some interest shown already. I can think of 2 good campsites near that would be suitable, both having good pubs either next door or staggering distance. These are http://www.sumnersponds.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/details.asp?revid=1556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please can people message me directly at [email protected] if you are interested in camping. If enough interest is shown I will try to organise something, well organised. ;)

Thanks for reading.

Hope to see you on the 5th

Cheers

Nick

Hi all,

Horsham VW Meet Xmas edition on the 3rd of December at 3pm.

We are doing the same as last year and are going to be awarding some prizes for the best Christmas Themed Dressed Up VW.

You can be as wacky and adventurous as you like or just stick some tinsel on the aerial. (And we won't mind if you don't dress up your VW at all) :)

We will be doing the judging slightly differently to last year and are going to allow those that turn up to be the judges. You will be given a voting slip and every vehicle that enters will have an envelope on its windscreen. Simply place your vote in the one that you think deserves to win!

Have a look here for some inspiration: http://www.horshamvwmeet.co.uk/december%202010.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Nick

p.s. I feel that I should also mention the VW Heritage Santa Cruise to Chestnut Tree House that is on the Sunday.
http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_page.render_pageID_798_lang_EN_country_GB.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Why not support this event after the day after the Horsham meet with your dressed up VW. I'm sure the Kids at Chestnut Tree House would thoroughly love to see some dressed up dubs.

Latest posts