how do I get an insurance valuation?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott-Westy

Reaction score
got an agreed value of 6.5K on the van but that was agreed 2 years ago. I would guess its gone up since then.

any idea who can do this?

I guess I could just try and convince insurance company myself.

cheers 8)

I can do them, i have for several other buses... i normally have to see the vehicle in person but i guess if i saw enough pics and had a decent detailed description i could do it via mail...

Monkeyspinner, I would be very interested in a valuation pref by post if possible, what do you charge and what sort of info would you need? It should be pretty straightfoward its a 72 dormobile 49000 gen miles, never welded, no rust, original interior & engine, All MOTS, service record, manuals etc I am second owner I can do as many pics as required.
Cheers
Matt.

If you are a member of the type 2 owners club then they will do insurance valuations for you.... :wink:

People like HIC have a department where you send off your pics and receipts and i think its £25 and they will value you VW. You have to put how much you think its worth and they then agree or disagree and will give you a price. I have used em for years and have been very cheap and reliable (plus they have good people doing the insurance valuations)

8) :D

Monkeyspinner,

i would like you to do 1 for my van also please. let me know what you need and were to send you your £25.

I take i/we will get a written report or something like that??????

regards

marcher :)

Monkeyspinner,

insurance is now due in the early feb. Any info about your valuations????

cheers

marcher :D

Latest posts