How low

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cali_bay said:
Early, late or in between. There all VW's and cool to me 8)

Its the engineering done to get that low is what impresses me.

HUPPP!!!! Agreed. 8) :D
T2d have done a cracking job on this van but please Paul...make it an early bay next time :lol:

smudge said:
Cali_bay said:
Early, late or in between. There all VW's and cool to me 8)

Its the engineering done to get that low is what impresses me.

HUPPP!!!! Agreed. 8) :D
T2d have done a cracking job on this van but please Paul...make it an early bay next time :lol:

Matt REALLY likes Fat Chicks..

But

I have a nice 68 deluxe in the states, this might get the "Ballz Drop" when it comes over here!!

The beauty of chopping a late bay, is that its 'only' a late bay ;)

Great work Paul :) and gang!

Clem said:
The beauty of chopping a late bay, is that its 'only' a late bay ;)

Great work Paul :) and gang!

True.. I don't think even Ballzy would have had the Balls to do it on a Barndoor!! We'll not the first one anyway.

faux said:
The Councillor needs Counseling. :mrgreen:

I just love your replies, it is rare for me not to understand someones point of view or instantly agree or disagree. But I swear that you must be the funniest person in real life. :lol: I never know whether you are having a laugh at someones expense, trying to get a rise out of someone, giving some really useful information or just trying to F**k with my head.

If we ever meet please come and say "hello, shut up, man that's a heap of German Shite" or words to that effect. I can't put my finger on it but I recon a few pints with the rest of the Early Bay boys would have you centre stage with the rest of us in stitches.

My wife has just read this and is very confused :?

Keep the lengthy replies coming, such a good read. :D

Jon

Whs.... :? Keep up the good work counciller, it is very entertaining :D

Latest posts