I don`t know if some of you have seen this........

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alzy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But what a stunning bus!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) :wink: :wink:

20080129144823_1.jpg

It`s up on http://www.kieftenklok.nl for sale.

Gorgeous 8)

This one looks good too ...

20080118133455_1.jpg

at £6250, not bad.

Clem said:
This one looks good too ...

20080118133455_1.jpg

at £6250, not bad.

Oh how times change.....

100_0133.jpg

£2900 shipped in march 2005 from K+K :wink: (half polished)

Plus Bonus high top in the background now in Bay heaven :cry:

I know what you mean there prices have rocketed but then so have everyone elses...... at least they seem to retain their reputation and selling good stock honestly....

Am I missing something here?

Stunning? Are you sure?

It's not quite how I would use that term, & I can't see anything really special about that bus.

It's lowered with shiny wheels, the paint is falling off & the body has damage on it? Plus the brakes don't work. all for 7 grand. Bargain.

Either you are all too easily pleased or have more money than sense.

My van looked like that when I got it a year ago. I was embarrassed to drive it! (Resto in progress).

I can see it is an honest van, but there are plenty of them about at the mo.

For those who like vans with 'patina' its visually a pretty cool bus (I personally dont like the visor). £7k is not bad a price for a straight dry bus these days, esp a Westy.

Pete, I know you dont do 'scruffy', but each to there own ;)

if you bite the bullet you can import your own with out much hassle for a lot less,
My 70 westy came in at half that amount with rebuilt motor, overhauled brakes, etc. Drove up 300 plus miles with no worries at all with out even a thorough check over. just checked the oils, kicked the tyres and jumped in ( and a big hand from Jabbo)..

i bought it from trawling the samba and pictures a gamble yes but worth ever penny.; and looking forward to summer..

jon

pete nice said:
Am I missing something here?

Stunning? Are you sure?

It's not quite how I would use that term, & I can't see anything really special about that bus.

It's lowered with shiny wheels, the paint is falling off & the body has damage on it? Plus the brakes don't work. all for 7 grand. Bargain.

Either you are all too easily pleased or have more money than sense.

My van looked like that when I got it a year ago. I was embarrassed to drive it! (Resto in progress).

I can see it is an honest van, but there are plenty of them about at the mo.

Each to their own 8)

its all about character that bus oozes it problem is with shiny restored ones they just fade in to the background every dent on that bus tells a story and thats the apeal personally i think it rocks but as someone else said each to their own

i think ill take the hammer to mine, change it from another rusty bus to cool 8)

Latest posts