i miss him!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
well sat here at work again bored and was thinking to myself, i havent seen the bus for three weeks and the weathers getting gradually worse etc.

is it wrong to miss your bus when you are away and are you allowed to miss the bus more than your misses :lol:

the bus never moans , complains, and strangley costs less too( doesnt have a fixation with handbags, just petrol stations)

P1000284.jpg

john the horse

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one!! :D I just didn't want to be a complete girl and say it out loud first ;)

I've not even driven mine yet and although the end is nearly in sight I'm pining for even just sitting in the space where the driver's seat should be!!
He's at the paint shop having the world's slowest spray job EVER :roll: and I just want him back on the driveway!!

All good things come to those who wait innit? But if he could just HURRY UP that would be great, thank you :D

Ooh I feel better for that :lol:

Mines been away in the garage now since Run to the Hills end of August. Got it out 2 weeks ago and gave it a good clean and polish and went for a drive. Was so nice to be back driving it again. Even after not driving it for 4 weeks. Will probably be in the garage now till my wedding in April! :shock:

Mines been sat on the drive way for a few weeks while I faffed about with the carbs. Was so nice to be driving it again yesterday. Thinking of taking it away for a few nights over the kids half term now

my misses calls mine..the other woman.. :lol: im not looking forward to them salting the roads that will mean she,s off the road for a few months ..and i will get van withdrawall .. :evilgrin0041:

it will be 4 years end of next month since i last drove mine... an epic resto is an acceptible reason to not be able to drive the van, but its sooooo much worse if it was drivable before the resto started.

Latest posts