Hi Honey,,,,,,, I`m home !!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziedog said:
But I will start the story off,,,,
It was blowing a hoooley, the wind hadn`t let up for hours, everything you could see was shaking violently in the gusts of wind, the ferocity was such that it could not be measured accurately with an early bay speedo, (surprised ?) :lol:

This sounds promising, and intriguing :D waiting with anticpation........

ozziedog said:
Hey Kyrk,, if that`s your favourite bit,, would you mind awfully explaining to Mrs Ozziedog when she rolls in ? :lol:

My track record with my Mrs is very poor on this subject, I could make things worse. :)

my pics were a bit poor this year and i cant actually remember taking these

looks like quite a chavy camp to be fair :lol:

P1030615.jpg

P1030616.jpg

P1030614.jpg

nice to finally get my daughter lily out and camping even if it were just a visit
P1030613.jpg

P1030617.jpg

P1030620.jpg

:lol: sorry about the chavy comment Strong, how wrong my first opinions were.

Ok so the story goes it was very windy me my lady and 2 friends were all chilling near my van having a drink in the afternoon sun. Next thing we know is Alex Strong's mate walk's over with bbq tongue's asking the girls are these yours? To my shock he was carrying a pair of undies In them. Our friend Louise looked very sheepish and stated 'they look like a set I own but no they cant be mine I put them in a bag for dirty laundry in my tent' she goes to look and comes out very red faced and declared there were infact her undies! The wind which to be fair was ripping through the site and the tent was taking a battering had some how blown them out of the tent, across the road and they had ended up next to Alex's car. This must have all happened when we were sat there next to the van / tent.

It was so funny, will never be forgotten.

Tumbleweed anyone!

67panel said:
nice one capt ozziedog----------the man with the fishy fingers :shock:

Much to my disgust !!! :evil: I was not the person resposible for re locating and re homeing said kacks. I was just an innocent bystander. But I must admit,,,, I much prefered your version of events, which leads me on nicely to the old joke about the blind man going home past the fish market and every night he says "Goodnight girls" :lol: :shock: :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,Get down, you bad dog,,,,,, :lol: 8) :lol:

Ozzie you gotta come to our mini fest, you will be amoungst afew more drunken friends but none of them will be as funny as you :lol: Go on theres details in the events page ;)

Type2tattoo..... typing :? :lol:

I`ll have a look,,, and if I can , I will,, :msn4: :msn4: . these invites I`m getting ???? Are you sure you know what you`re letting yourselves in for ??? :shock: :shock: And if you`re really good, I might let you have a go on my bike ! :D But it can only be good if there`s a few `huggers` together, and we might even put the world to rights (again) Ok let`s see what we can do, and I`m really really very gratefull for the invites. One thing you may have noticed from this thread,,, is the complete lack of photies of Ozziedog :? :shock: :? Now why do you think that may be ???? Is Ozziedog not very often around in daylight hours (possible wherewolf or vamp) ?? Or just too damn ugly to be captured on film :shock: ??? Or did you all, just get lucky ? :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ozziedogs are go !! :shock: :lol: :shock:

:lol: :lol: Ozzie I wish I did get a photo of you with your shades on, or possibly the near square up with the security guard. :lol: :lol: or maybe a picture I could have edited with the ozzie phrase 'Anyone want a beer' :lol: :lol: good man oz
For some reason the camera didnt come out Saturday evening, think I was too busy trying to get pissed 8)

mattd1984 said:
:lol: :lol: Ozzie I wish I did get a photo of you with your shades on, or possibly the near square up with the security guard. :lol: :lol: or maybe a picture I could have edited with the ozzie phrase 'Anyone want a beer' :lol: :lol: good man oz
For some reason the camera didnt come out Saturday evening, think I was too busy trying to get pissed 8)

I just gotta say one thing to that,,,,,,,,, :shock: :shock: I think `We` did a pretty good job on that !!

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Never been known to turn down a beer !! ;) :roll: ;)

Latest posts