I need a new laptop!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scampi

Reaction score
I'm after a new Laptop as I have a PC at the moment and move about with work so after something a bit more practical!

Need something basically for word processing, my Ipod/Itunes, watching the odd DVD on and maybe for the internet.

Anybody help me out with any good deals or have any info?

Thanks in advance

Sorry looking at spending £500 max but can go to £600

I want one of the same, so let me know dude if you find a good deal 8) 8)

http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?quicklinx=4b86

all laptops should do what you are after, as much as i love Dell (not) they do seem to have a good returns policy so might be worth looking there.

the above link looks decent enough spec especially for what you are after, and Acer arent too bad a brand, but if you are travelling alot weight might come into things.

good luck and remember if you find a laptop you like, take note of the model number got to kelkoo and see if it can be found cheaper else where, but i would say avoid ebay for things like laptops.

Nice one swartie, thanks for the advice I will check the site out.

Heard acer are good as you can change bits about on them fairly easily. Not that I know im rubbish on the pc! :shock: 8)

Acers are good.

Try http://www.cclonline.com/

or ebuyer.

Some good deals to be had at the moment.

well if anyone notices a good deal on a laptop with a 12.1 inch screen then let me know please. as i too am on the lookout. my current one is old and i want a new one to replace my laptop and pc

I managed to purchase mine yesterday evening so hopefully it should be here in the next couple of days.

Will let you know how it is. I got the fujitsu siemens in the end as was told to stay clear of the amd processors on a laptop of my partners brother who works with computers :?:

i hate amd's, i have never seen one working properly and when i was building pc's i never got them to work, always overheated or gave me some kind of trouble, always ended up going back to intel.

Latest posts