i was just sick in my mouth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
heres why

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Split-Screen-Early-Bay-Lowlight-T2-Camper-One-off-cross-over-Full-MOT-/111007866378?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item19d8959e0a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

The get out clause...

For the purists out there - the split-screen front is fitted over the top of the early bay front which remains intact and an afternoon spent with an angle grinder would have it converted back to original - new screen, indicators, headlights and a quick spray job would complete the job.

Used to be a company called "baysplits" in s.Wales did them...

It looks well done and a resasonable job for a sensible price.

Each to their own but not the end of the world or worth being sick over ;)

lobie said:
heres why

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Split-Screen-Early-Bay-Lowlight-T2-Camper-One-off-cross-over-Full-MOT-/111007866378?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item19d8959e0a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

I wasn't sick, but I almost wet myself laughing. Why oh why would you do this? :lol:

99% of people will not know the difference ,just showed the misses [of 13 years and as many vans]she said it was nice especially the colour and cheapish for a splitty... :D ...

this was my old bay

IMGP1165.jpg

that turned into this

24888290lg.jpg

I think , its cool.... 8)

Think outside the box....

dandaz said:
99% of people will not know the difference ,just showed the misses [of 13 years and as many vans]she said it was nice especially the colour and cheapish for a splitty... :D ...

this was my old bay

IMGP1165.jpg

that turned into this

24888290lg.jpg

I think , its cool.... 8)

Think outside the box....

now with the three side windows that don't look too bad :|

As said above, 99% of joe public wouldn't know the difference (like those that but me splitty mugs and t shirts every Christmas!)

thejones's said:
As said above, 99% of joe public wouldn't know the difference (like those that but me splitty mugs and t shirts every Christmas!)
right there with ya mate! Ive got the whole collection of the splitty ceramic stuff, money box, coffee mug, salt n pepper, all in green and an egg cup in red! Im tempted to create a load of merchandise for late bay owners!! as there seems to be very little decent stuff out there lol

lobie said:
now with the three side windows that don't look too bad :|

At least you kept the sick at bay...

me personally would not drive a split or even a very tidy bay ,I like the ruff and ready ,even got a girlfriend that farts [a lot]... :D

Now whats the name of the forum for these vehicles im sure some of you will have some great answers :D Or is the idea in creating a van like this that you can join all of them :lol:

Latest posts