Image Hosting Photobucket

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heebee_GB

Reaction score
Anyone know how I recover the pics i had in photobucket? Will I have to upgrade to get them back?
What is everyone using these days?

Hi bud, I don’t know if you can retrieve them now, might be worth an email and see how much the ransom demand is if it can be done. To post pics, you can use tinypics, so I’m told. I just click on the little P at the lower left of the page and that’ll hook up to my photo cache but I’m not sure if I needed to open a Tinypics account or not. You camping ? This weekend?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,. Might even try a Stella or two. :mrgreen:

Photobucket have upgraded the software , have you gone to the new software ?

Also there’s no free hosting anymore , you have to buy a plan

...or use the TapaTalk phone app, really easy to add images, I guess they're hosted in their servers. I often post from my phone then edit on the PC to make it look better, e.g. Tapatalk doesn't seem to put any spacing between photos when viewed on a PC.

ozziedog said:
Hi bud, I don’t know if you can retrieve them now, might be worth an email and see how much the ransom demand is if it can be done. To post pics, you can use tinypics, so I’m told. I just click on the little P at the lower left of the page and that’ll hook up to my photo cache but I’m not sure if I needed to open a Tinypics account or not. You camping ? This weekend?

Hi Oz. Hows tricks pal?

Just gave the bus an oil change as not been out really this year apart from the odd ikea :sad0049: or tip run. Was looking at getting out next weekend local up here. Maybe Delemere Forest.

Heebee_GB said:
ozziedog said:

Hi Oz. Hows tricks pal?

Just gave the bus an oil change as not been out really this year apart from the odd ikea :sad0049: or tip run. Was looking at getting out next weekend local up here. Maybe Delemere Forest.

Air cooled only, this weekend,,,, are you there? I’ll. meet you by the barby :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,, you might have been right about a certain connnnnstruction company

Latest posts