Indicator Switch Wiring For A Crossover Danbury

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MELANTRAFALLS

Reaction score
Hello

I'm restoring my 1st dub, a 1972 crossover danbury tintop and 19 months later, afew quid lighter in the wallet, and after calling her all the names under the sun!! Shes getting close to being finished and back on the road.

The indicator switch was missing so I have brought an early bay switch off jk but there are more wires on it then it appears the original had?

Ive read somewhere that you have to modifiy the early bay switch to get it to fit to a crossover,? But i dont seem to be able to find any info on the net about what the mod is? And what I have to do with the xtra wires on the new switch? Can anyone help?

Thanks Dave

I found out after i had bolted it to my steering column that 72 switches were 1 year only so I cant really send it back now :( and it cost me £130 so hence trying to find the wiring mod. Been told by a couple of people you can fit the early bay switch, but noone seems to know the wiring mod?

Latest posts