Indicator Switch

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top Banana Racing

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully used an alternative switch say from a Beetle or late bay?
The internals of mine have self destructed leading to the horn coming on when indicating right and no left indicator at all. :(
New ones appear to be £130 compared to £20 odd for most others. Is there an alternative or should I just bite the bullet.
Originality is of no interest but looks and practicality are.

I suspect it will be best to bite the bullet and get a replacement, they arent cheap i know but they include a new plastic collar,indicator stalk and all the electrics. Hopefully fit once and forget. if you try and modify something else to fit you could waste alot of time....unless someone on here has already done this and can point you in the right direction.
Hope this helps.

They are not cheap and unfortunately I had a ok repro that wasn't up to standard either.they popup on here,vzi and eBay regularly or pay the ridiculous amount I paid kieft em klok for a nos....

I begrudged the price,and considered modifying something else,but decided against it,and stumped for the keift and klok one.

Latest posts