Insurance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AON Classic private client insurance is unbeatable!

http://www.privateclients.aon.co.uk/privateclients/microsites/cars/classic.aspx

I'm 33, van is fully comp including my wife, insured for mainland europe too, full RAC roadside assistance (worth £50) included for £110 per year all in. Van is garaged over night etc and its unlimited mileage on the policy although when asking you need to state 1500 miles limited, dont ask me why.

how do they go about doing an agread value?do you tell them and they agree? ,does it not get assesed? mine needs doing and wanted an agreed of £7000. mabee not worth that but if i had to replace it

I explained the current value and that it might rise on restoration, they dont ask for any assessment at all and at a value of £5000 the premium was £60.

I used to be with Adriun Flux but have just cancelled my policy with them due to their threatening attitude.

sent me a letter by recorded delivery informing me that my policy was about to be cancelled simply because i was unable to give them the exact mileage for my previous bus.

without the exact figure they flatly refused to continue my limited (5000 miles) mileage policy. this despite the fact that my previous annual mileage had only been around 500 miles.

i'd already phoned them 3 times and explained that i would have to contact the new owner of the bus in a week's time as i was away on holiday, but they didn't listen. So i phoned them again when i got the cancellation letter and cancelled the policy for them, much to their suprise..........!

now with Peter Best, excellent service and £100 cheaper!!

Nice one Carole, I have just rung around and Peter Best are the "BEST" for me! :roll:

£189 all in and agreed value plus roadside relay 8)

Here it is dude

http://www.peterbestinsurance.co.uk/

Worked for me. :D

Latest posts