JK Insurance - decent price

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben72Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought worth a mention.
Previously insured with Adrian Flux for £439. Fully comp.

By comparison I got a quote on the Just Kampers stand at the Volksworld Show and I’ve just gone for it.
£156 - fully comp. Key care. Contents and stereo cover.
With KGM Classic vehicle scheme.

Both agreed value at £25k

In a world where everything seems to always cost more each year I post this on here.

I’ve still got to ‘read through the paperwork’ but I went for a like for like cover.

Hope this might be helpful to others 😁

I was insured with them for three years. Then last year they messed around about the agreed value that was the same as it had been the year before. Poor communication not answering emails for two weeks etc so I binned them and I’m now with Lancaster.
I hope you have a better experience.

I was insured with them for three years. Then last year they messed around about the agreed value that was the same as it had been the year before. Poor communication not answering emails for two weeks etc so I binned them and I’m now with Lancaster.
I hope you have a better experience.
I had a similar experience with them, i was ten months into a policy and still couldn't organise the agreed value, pulled out there and then, now with Hagerty.

Been with Just kampers for bout 3-4 years now agreed value at £32000 which I thought was really good for an earlybay haven’t had any probs so far! Normally pay around £140 a year for cover +£15 for the agreed value

Thought worth a mention.
Previously insured with Adrian Flux for £439. Fully comp.

By comparison I got a quote on the Just Kampers stand at the Volksworld Show and I’ve just gone for it.
£156 - fully comp. Key care. Contents and stereo cover.
With KGM Classic vehicle scheme.

Both agreed value at £25k

In a world where everything seems to always cost more each year I post this on here.

I’ve still got to ‘read through the paperwork’ but I went for a like for like cover.

Hope this might be helpful to others 😁
I was with Adrian Flux and then moved to JK and now on my third year and agreed value and mines at £180 with key care. Also get 10% off all there prices so helps at certain times.

Gabs.

I’ve been with just campers for 4 years now. Never paid more than £90 a year for my insurance. The 10% discount on anything from just kampers that you get with the insurance policy is great to have.

Latest posts