Interior drawings.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tintin

Reaction score
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times but i need to get hold of some decent interior drawings for putting an interior in. Im not shy of paying for them but i cant seem to find anything.

Please any ideas!!!!

thanks everyone

Saw a really good home conversion using adapted kitchen units,wall cupboards etc ,worth considering if like me woodwork is not your strong point.They even used slatted blinds on the windows.

The Moonraker plans are here:
http://www.devonmoonraker.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We might nees a stickey for this topic soon.. :p

Hi tintin,
i am just in the process of finalising a complete step by step guide to building your own Dormobile style interior, if you can wait a few weeks i should be about ready to go and they will retail at around the £8 mark ;), as i said i am not quite ready but here is a small taster as to whats on offer and it should cost you around £150 to build yourself. Cheers Matt.

006-4.jpg

Hi
Very impressed with the interior you built. Did you ever get copies of plans for constructing these? I would be interesting in purchasing.

Thanks
Darren

Latest posts