• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Interior parts micro Z hinges

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake7even

Reaction score
New keen prices!

Bits for sale. Mostly pick up only from Camberley, Surrey.

Rear bench seat. Bit odd in that top is beige and lower is black. Good nick. £20

Brand new genuine lower sliding door roller in box never used. LHD £70 at heritage. £40

Can I take a look at the passenger seat I'm only round the corner in Frogmore so can come round any evening or weekend
Cheers
Dal

Dal said:
Can I take a look at the passenger seat I'm only round the corner in Frogmore so can come round any evening or weekend
Cheers
Dal
Sure mate. My workshop/garage is at my parents house opposite Darby Green field. I'll PM you my number.

Blake7even said:
Dal said:
Cheers
Dal
Sure mate. My workshop/garage is at my parents house opposite Darby Green field. I'll PM you my number.

That would be great your virtually on my doorstep

Dal said:
Cheers fella dropped round about an hour ago and left the money with your Bruv ;)

Yeah he said. Cheers for that. I'll have to pop round to see what you have that I need!

Latest posts