internal aerial

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strongy

Reaction score
anybody no where i can get a internal fm arial ,i got one of ebay along time ago but no one seems to be seling them anymore,the one im after is the one that sticks to the inside of your glass so you dont have to have any thing on the outside,any ideas

Found this one

http://ice.dndservices.co.uk/shop_show_item.php/CID/119/IID/2654/PAGE/shop_cat_index.php

I have one mounted to the back of the passenger bulk head (behind the seat) you can extend it up to the roof and gives great reception and when you push it down it disapears behind the seat :wink:

gah, i wish I had found one of those instead of having a crappy normal aerial installled

just seems a shame to start drilling holes when you dont have to,ive had these on 2 of my cars.1 worked perfic and the other was less use than a coathanger.

ive got it ordered and the company takes paypall aswell so gets rid of the odments i had in the acount :wink:

strongy said:
just seems a shame to start drilling holes when you dont have to,ive had these on 2 of my cars.1 worked perfic and the other was less use than a coathanger.

ive got it ordered and the company takes paypall aswell so gets rid of the odments i had in the acount :wink:

Still think my way works best, far cheaper and when not in use cant be seen!

i WILL GIVE SOMEONE £50 IF YOU CAN SEE MY AERIAL IN THIS PIC!

Vaninside.jpg

See less wires in the way and all nice and hidden, plus works like a charm. 8)

:lol: :lol:

No thats the potato masher! :wink:

nearly tho :wink:

na sorry dude thats fan lead, its not there its behind the passenger seat! 8)

Should have gone down my route dude :wink:

Shaggy said:
easy how did you fit you carpet, and I love you van :D

Just stuck to marine ply :wink: 8)

i think i just made a sex wee in my pants. have you got some more internal pics of your van? that cab looks amazing!

And youve given me a few ideas.

Latest posts