Fuel lines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creationblue

Reaction score
Anyone changed their fuel lines recently, mine have been on for around 9 years but look in great shape, but I have a plastic filter under the tank I need to replace so thinking of doing it all. Trouble is I have a Huco pump, in-line metal filter, fuel cut-off valve, Tee-piece to supply both carbs then 2 x ICTs.

Im sure they are not all the same bore size and it ain't going to be an easy job laying on the drive..........

Anyone changed their fuel lines recently, mine have been on for around 9 years but look in great shape, but I have a plastic filter under the tank I need to replace so thinking of doing it all. Trouble is I have a Huco pump, in-line metal filter, fuel cut-off valve, Tee-piece to supply both carbs then 2 x ICTs.

Im sure they are not all the same bore size and it ain't going to be an easy job laying on the drive..........
Codan rubber hose or if you’re feeling flash Teflon pipe & anodised AN fittings 🤓 be a couple hundred quid but they’ll out live you and the van 😂

I did my lines when I bought the bus but now the engine out I have replaced fuel tank hose that was 6mm I used with correct fuel hose clips.

I did mine a couple of years ago. I thought then, £45 ‘ish’ seems a lot for fuel hose after all those years getting that fabric covered stuff at shows for £1 a metre or whatever it was :D
Usually only two sizes you’ll need I reckon? Nice winter job on a dry day :)

Latest posts