• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi. Mint Condition.Boxed & Leather Case *SOLD*

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferkh10

Reaction score
For sale is my 16GB Wifi iPad2. Its in mint condition with no scratches or marks. Its had a screen protector on since day 1 and also a leather case.

It comes with the original box, the USB lead, the USB charger, all manuals, guides and stickers that you get when bought new.
There is also a leather case that protects the front and rear of the iPad, which still has the original box.

£300 posted via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery or £290 collected from Birmingham/Walsall.

Payment via Bank Transfer or cash if collecting.

Pics below, any questions please ask.

ipad1.jpg

ipad2.jpg

ipad3.jpg

A few people have asked - this is still under warranty until mid November 2012.

Thanks, but I'm not sure any of your comments are accurate.

I don't think you can buy a new one for £255, you can buy a refurbed one from Apple for £259, its a very good deal when they have them in stock.
The one I'm selling isn't a repaired model though and it also has a leather case. And it's not £300 either.

Thanks.

I'm very happy for you to share the link on this thread for a brand new iPad2 for £255

edit:
* NOW SOLD *. Never did get to see that link for the £255 new iPad, poster must've forgot....

Latest posts