Is somebody having a Laugh???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Look at the price of this splitty!!

Its a few down in red!! :shock: :shock:

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/classic_cars.php?year=1961

now that is a bargin!

i like the 356 described as a notchback and a karmann. WTF? :?
its a special edition but they show a pic of the front while talking about the rear. very odd

somebody is having a cheeky smoke whilst at work writing these ads out :lol: !

sell it to themselves! :lol: :lol:

I'll have to remember this for after I've painted my bus myself:

"The paint has been redone to correct specs (orange peel look) on the lower half."

lol
;)

"£40000, bargain - I'll take it. Ooops, I've just dropped something on the floor, let me bend over and pick it up. Feel free to approach me from behind!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

slammedkustom said:
easy jabbo! thats the "other" forum you post on! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Thought I recgonised your user name from somewhere! :p :lol:

That bus was garaged at a car dealer located a 2 minute drive from my place. He has a few rare Porsches as well. He drives a 356 as his daily.
He makes his big bucks selling Land Rovers at one site and Mitsubishis at another.
The red bus has been on the market for about 3 years and the price has fluctuated from 55 to 75,000 Aussie bucks. There are all sorts of stories doing the rounds about the condition of it and not many are flattering.
I met the P.O. at the 2001 Bug In, which was held in Clare South Australia. (80km north of Adelaide) and he was an bloke about 60, had a red 23 window on his t shirt and jacket, even an enamel belt buckle with the bus on it. He left the bus at home though because there was a forcast of rain that day! Fekkin eeedjit, my mates and I had made the road trip from Melbourne and were not impressed with him. I think some of us may have had a few drinks and let him know about it.
It was a pretty wild weekend.
My tip after that weekend to anyone who will listen is this
"ALWAYS assemble the tent before comencing drinking"

"ALWAYS assemble the tent before comencing drinking"

thats why we have busses dude! :lol:

Sorry, I forgot to put
"When travelling in a group in your mate's bus"
in front of the sentence.
It wasn't very cold so it was nice sleeping under the stars anyway. There was so much beer and red meat consumed that evening there was no way I was sleeping indoors!
It was before I had had reached enlightenment, when the only VW I owned was my T3.

Latest posts