Is this genuine...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggy

Reaction score
or another cut and shut?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/vw-camper-bay-window-karman_W0QQitemZ320232854431QQihZ011QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

no would imagine its real, a Karmann gypsy, and looks like its Dave and Terry from volksaholics sellin it two trust worthy gents

jon

yes these karmann creations are genuine , seen another one of these for sale in the uk and was in good condition , certainly different and stand out from the norm . there was also something similar for sale on ebay.co.uk the other week , a south african coach built vw camper .

Saw this Karmann Gypsy in Newquay a couple of years back, I know it is a late bay, but it is the spuds...

DSCF0565.jpg

speedwell68 said:
Saw this Karmann Gypsy in Newquay a couple of years back, I know it is a late bay, but it is the spuds...

DSCF0565.jpg

That's actually a Jurgens Autovilla.

The Autovilla is the real deal. The Karmann Gypsy was built under licence from Jurgens. They also made the Karmann Gypsy in Brazil.

About 1,000 Autovillas were made from 1973. The early ones did not have the Luton cab extension that featured from 1975.

151244.jpg

151243.jpg

68217.jpg

889.jpg

I love em! and i know its sad, but can you imagine how sick they will looks slammed within an inch of their lives :twisted:

Latest posts