It ain't half hot mum (wot you up to)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinvan

Reaction score
Pheeeew its scorching, working in the garage today was hitting 90 degrees (dont know what the other thing is i'm old school) gave up in the end just too hot
Going to a nice local show tomorrow at Lidiate nr Ormskirk Lancashire, chilled out show lots of different classic cars, bikes, military vehicles all for charity
So lets hear wot the rest of you Early Bayers are up to

Vinvan

Worked out side spraying stone chip under the van.
Had a full spray suit on with hood, googles and mask and gloves - think I lost around a stone during the spraying.......

:Scuttling between shade and paddling pool here in Derby, fixed the up and over garage door in a smaller and smaller patch of shade as the sun worked round. Car said 32C on Thurs. :shock:

Got a new job as a dogs body stroke driver at Asda. Must have lost a few pounds the last week or so. Mrs Ozziedog is off sunning herself with the rest of the coven on some Greek island somewhere and I’m fending for myself at home. So getting home from work then feet up for five, then conjure up some culinary masterpiece to make me drool. Then tunes on, no telly, tea on the patio, have a five minutes testing the eyes shut position then the sun should have shut up a bit and water me plants and trees. Looks like I got a couple of avocado trees in the making too :p :p :p . Then cut up some fresh pineapple and a nanna, core a few large strawberrerrerries, loosen of some red and some green grapes, maybe scrape out a bit more mango, some blueberries and rasssssssberries, cover with copious amounts of soft scoop ice cream, sit on the patio and scoff the lot as the sun goes down :D :mrgreen: :D

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,perrrrrfecto :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Here’s last nights efforts, baked slim sweet peppers, boiled eggs, vine grown tommy toes, cucumber fingers, tuna and natural yoghurt instead of mayo, and lots of spring onions chopped up in the mix too.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, I’ll try just about anything :mrgreen:

Ouch that sounds nasty[emoji54]

We’re on the way to Portsmouth via Cambridge. [emoji41]

936c1d23d04f44e66d81de049af1f93f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just got back from the car show it was sweltering, bacon butties on arrival copious amounts of liquid (non alcoholic) ice cream
lots of nice classics from scooters to e types, always a good show
back to a nice cold beer and cold shower to cool down, wait for the sun to go down then take the dogs out for a walk

vinvan said:
Pheeeew its scorching, working in the garage today was hitting 90 degrees (dont know what the other thing is i'm old school) gave up in the end just too hot
Going to a nice local show tomorrow at Lidiate nr Ormskirk Lancashire, chilled out show lots of different classic cars, bikes, military vehicles all for charity
So lets hear wot the rest of you Early Bayers are up to

Vinvan
I'm down the road from Lydiate vinvan but we were in Llangollen this weekend. Hope you enjoyed the show but this heat can bog off now haha [emoji29]🤙🏻
78537a225079f54248e86c707a46239d.jpg
751d7580af23b0d56efa36b5d633c152.jpg
7c8d2cf45d225372eb1e339de029748c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

sparkywig said:
I’ve spent the last 3 days sitting on the settee dosed up on painkillers, antihistamines and antibiotics with my left leg elevated due to an infected horsefly bite.

Give me a shout if you need anyfinks. Bloody horsey flies. :evil:

Ozziedog,,,,, still LOADS of summer left :mrgreen:

I was at work, Got asked if I wanted to do an extra shift at double time. She was at Ipswich music festival so I thought why not. 12hr shift at £30 an hour kinda sealed the deal :mrgreen:

Will end up getting spent on the bus anyway 😂

Rebellion today. Half the team at work here in shorts (inc. yours truly). Will see how it goes. No discipline has been handed down yet. (10:05am) Who will be first to crack?!

EDIT @ 13:05. Still no b*llocking... But did see the boss in passing over lunchtime. Email to all expected this afternoon.

ozziedog said:
Got a new job as a dogs body stroke driver at Asda. Must have lost a few pounds the last week or so. Mrs Ozziedog is off sunning herself with the rest of the coven on some Greek island somewhere and I’m fending for myself at home. So getting home from work then feet up for five, then conjure up some culinary masterpiece to make me drool. Then tunes on, no telly, tea on the patio, have a five minutes testing the eyes shut position then the sun should have shut up a bit and water me plants and trees. Looks like I got a couple of avocado trees in the making too :p :p :p . Then cut up some fresh pineapple and a nanna, core a few large strawberrerrerries, loosen of some red and some green grapes, maybe scrape out a bit more mango, some blueberries and rasssssssberries, cover with copious amounts of soft scoop ice cream, sit on the patio and scoff the lot as the sun goes down :D :mrgreen: :D

Huummm avocados :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My mum used to chop them in pieces then sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice :party0021: :party0021: delicious!!!

Abel

atafonso said:
ozziedog said:

Huummm avocados :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
My mum used to chop them in pieces then sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice :party0021: :party0021: delicious!!!

Abel

Ozziedog,,,,,,, I gotta try that one bud :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts