JR & CP Wood

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamie

Reaction score
I've emailed JR & CP Wood asking a few questions on their velour headliner and for a price on pillar and window velour but not heard back from them, so I was wondering if anyone here has seen or owns the velour headliner?(Foggy has/had the vinyl and rates that)

It's £100 (not including pillars and window trim) which compared to the Heritage price of £325 is very good value.

It's a good price if it's a quality product and I would value the thoughts on it from anyone who has seen or owned one please.

Thanks.

I find its best to "ring" them.....as for their headliners they sewed up the faux suede one SlammedKustom put in his bus (see last months Ultra mag for pics) & I'm sure SK got a full H/liner for Mikef's bus when he did the roof swap earlier this year.
Woods are not too internet savvy...last year their web site was down for months because they had not checked up on it :roll:

yep they did do the headliners for me, however....
both of the headliners were sewn slightly wrong and needed unpicking and re sewing in a few places so be warned!
also the tmi one heritage (or any one) sells arent the best, they look good but arent always made correctly

slammedkustom said:
yep they did do the headliners for me, however....
both of the headliners were sewn slightly wrong and needed unpicking and re sewing in a few places so be warned!
also the tmi one heritage (or any one) sells arent the best, they look good but arent always made correctly

Here's a thought...if anyone has some measurements I'd make a headliner. The material is available inexpensively to be honest. I could then supply them at little cost if anyone is interested.

Lizzie

Delilah's VW Camper Furnishings

Thanks for the replies very helpful. Too be honest I can't be doing with getting an headliner and then having to fvck around unpicking and re sowing it to fit etc.

Slammed - where would you buy from if you were buying again as you mentions problems with both the companies I know of?

Lizzie - I would be interested in your suggestion but wouldn't know where to start in finding the dimensions or a pattern.

Dont know about headliners but I bought a bug carpet set off them and it was absolute crap ! did not fit anything like and when I rang them he swore blind there was nothing wrong with it.

well to be honest id probably make the headliner myself next time but A) im pretty handy with a sewing machine and B) i can probably find an old one as a template in the yard.

if your not sure about doing it then id get a trimmer on the job..however your probably looking at 650 to 700 squid!
ive got a fella who would do it but he is in tottenham so bit of a trek from hayling island.
also remember a badly fitting headliner will "P" you off everytime you look at it so its worth doing right ;)

dont karmen konection sell them for £160?sure thats where i got mine.

ignore that thats the standard stuff :oops: could use it as a patern tho

Latest posts