Just kampers 15% gsf 35%

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69PROJECT

Reaction score
Both big discounts

Be quick though

Gsf is nove35

Gutted as I bought at 33% Sunday

Lol

Thank fuck!

Was pissed that I missed the NOVE33 Promo.

I notice some lines are out of stock now though.

Seems unusual for a store to be offering this kind of discount. Are they moving away from Air-Cooled?

Cheers
Jim

Ands1 said:
Code won't work for me
:cry:

Still working buddy. Amount won't update on the item list but if you look at the total on the bottom right of the checkout you will notice the discount.

aspro said:
Ands1 said:
Code won't work for me

Still working buddy. Amount won't update on the item list but if you look at the total on the bottom right of the checkout you will notice the discount.

Just tried again,put it in box pressed apply coupon & it keeps saying code is not valid :x :cry:

Ands1 said:
aspro said:
Ands1 said:
Code won't work for me

Just tried again,put it in box pressed apply coupon & it keeps saying code is not valid :x :cry:

Are you using nove35? nove33 has expired.

A note of caution, I needed bits for the daily and after applying the 33% discount from GSF it was still cheaper to buy the parts from Euro Car Parts, go figure that one out. Price inflation before a discount code is applied??

Just check the difference in price with people like M7 and Heritage, it might be OK on aircooled bits but it certainly wasnt on modern parts

Latest posts