just seen this on vzi

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
yum yum loveing tht panel , :D nice pics to :wink:

http://www.garbclub.opole.pl/photogallery.php?album=36..

ive just booked my panel in for a narrow beam :wink:

Where am i lookin dude can t see a panel . . . Narrow beam how much of a narrow , did you look at early panel van on thebusbarn .co .uk

this one?

1396.jpg

as its the only early bay pannel on there i could find.....

1297.jpg

its mine! all work carrierd out by me, check out

http://www.lowlifevw.co.uk

if you want any more info on it

cheer's alex

A sick ride for sure!

Alex is the welder / fabricator extrodinare!!! 8)

Dont temp me dude! already told off by the misses for spending to much on the van! :oops:

But next winter is a whole new ball game!!! 8)

So for future reference do you actually do work on other VWs aswell as your own??? :wink:

i got it , yeah Alex digging your van son that looks really nice dude :wink: hoping to get a panel van too soon mate . :wink:

easy said:
So for future reference do you actually do work on other VWs aswell as your own??? :wink:

o yeah, ive worked on and lowerd a fair few dubs, got a 66 split in for IRS'ing at the mo, then a mild resto on a late bay, Mot for a early bay which needs a load of welding, then another MOT for a 68bay and ive got to do work on my intereior and the trekker amongst all that!!!

mainly do lowering work, but the only bit i didnt do on my van were the MOT.... so what ever you need doing, gis a shout!

cheer's alex

Nice one fella 8)

Will be in touch at some point as I have a few ideas lurking that may need some attention :wink:

Carry on the good work with that van and looking forward to seeing the interior aswell. 8)

alex said:
where are the pics on vzi matey? if it is mine....lol

thts is the muts nut yum yum baby :shock: :evil: but i lv it :D

good work young man ,,, :wink: u going 2 bus types ?? cant wait have a looky :wink:

yeah im hopeing to be there from the friday nite, its booked in for the slammed bus display lol!!!!

if you see a long hair-ed gimp near it trying to look cool that'll be me!!!!

i should actually be camping over in it really, gonna make a start on th interior in the next few weeks!
cheers alex

Latest posts