Keys and barrels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman86

Reaction score
Can some one point me in the right direction for either where to get a new key cut when you have no information on the barrels and or where to source a new set of keys and barrels for a whole van. Thanks kindly :)

Look in the For Sale section and I think "thegatekeeper" on here has some.
I know there is someone else that does sets but the name escapes me.
Good luck.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks guys I am goin to look at the issue in the next few days, as I have only just taken delivery of the bus. It may already be less of a problem than I first thought but thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

Ok so had all the barrels out and assuming they haven't been tampered with, all the codes match so it's just a case of getting a key cut from that code. Can new barrels be made from the same code?

Ignition barrel is a different story though

Does anyone know where I can get a new steering lock block? And if I can get a new ignition key barrel made with the same door codes.

Is this it?

http://www.customandcommercial.com/vw-baywindow/baywindow_interior_parts/baywindow_steering_wheel_ignition--and--steering_tube_parts/genuine_vw_ignition_barrel_housing_without_steering_lock_68-69_13485/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep that's the one! Thanks for that! I was on the C&C site but I failed to find that. Mine is pissing the plate with the VW code on it and had a wire attached to the steering lock to manually unlock the wheels :roll:

Latest posts