Kick panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been on and off about doing that show as I have not been there to sell in maybe 5 years.....but I have a lot of work here for getting race cars ready for the Drag day, the following weekend.

If I don't go to sell, I might make a run up there to look for some guys that I meet there at the last show as I need some water cooled VW doors to make new PC window patterns for race cars.....yes, I'm expanding into the darkness but with this economy...got to pay the bills since I'm not teaching any more....

Will you be there at Drag day as I SHOULD have a booth there or at lest I might will be driving around DD with my Bug Body go kart!

I will not be there for drag day, but if you go to Pomona would you bring a set of kick panels for my '73 project bus with you, I will be sellling VW bus parts look for the Mexican dude selling beanies and stained glass VW logos like this
P3090030Medium.jpg

I will PM you my cell phone, thanks.

Mine is right hand drive - I am pretty sure my screen wash bottle is on the right. I'll take some pics if you need to check the way ours are laid out.

I'd be happy to co-ordinate the buying and storing if a bulk order is sorted out. I am sure that between us we can deliver through various shows and events. Araon did a great job on the fire systems, am happy to have a go this time.

On this forum it's all about helping eachother out as much as possible!

Just wondering if other panels could be included in the order as I would also like the panel for the rear hatch.
Prices would need to be confirmed prior to placing order-the main reason I am not ordering at present is the postage cost,the cost of the item is good.

I am after the kick panels too, i have a left hooker. My brake fluid is behind the seat so no issues.

So where are we at with these??

Well, the different size panels don't gang up nicely as a stack of the same items. I can't do much about the shipping rates as that is out of my hands.

If Bernard has many orders, then the next time he comes over to here he can get them and add them to his container back for cheaper shipping. But with this world economy in the dumps.....I doubt he will be traveling over here any time soon. I'll have to contact him soon about it but right now I have to finish Ron Flemings ("F" as in FAT Performance and legendary drag racer) redone chop top drag Bug for my Flush mounted PC (Lexan) race windows. The first race is March 15th and they want to test before then too! :shock:

werksberg said:
Well, the different size panels don't gang up nicely as a stack of the same items. I can't do much about the shipping rates as that is out of my hands.

......could you do the two panels for the walk thru (in between the cab seats) ? :mrgreen:

10 seats of kick panels @$31.50ea shipped @ $121 (from UPS ebay calc thingy).......would be landed at someones house for about £450....£45 (+/- £/$) a set...cheaper if they are the package Mr VAT-MAN doesn't check ;)

What is the difference between 1968-1970 and 1971-1979 ones.....looking at Ebay listing :?

Let's do the copy/add system for getting an order together...

Mike F - rhd kick panels both sides

I'd suggest in this order we just go for kick panels so that the package can be wrapped and handled easily. If someone else wnats to handle another item in bulk no problem.

That sounds great with me. I'll even give a unit discount @ 5x sets and at 10x sets....I'm willing to work with you guys.

The '68 to '70 has a cut out for the master cylinder. Look in my photobucket as they and other panels are shown there. I use that PB acct. to show new products when I get finished with them too.

30-405-6870BKPDS.jpg

30-405-6870bothDS.jpg

In the coming weeks I'm hoping to be making the door panels (the attachment is what has me hung up: my black oxide phillips head sheet metal screws, my black (or the SS OEM) push in pins or make them for the stock L pins so people will use them only as the back board and have to cover them...also the fresh air channels to the back holes...?), the front rear 1/4's and the long panel. But shipping that long panel...... :roll:

JM

Araon - LHD 71 kick boards
steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order

USABayDaz said:
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards
steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order

Let's go for an order to test the water when we get ten.

I'd be happy to get them to Volksworld if they can be got here in time.

Latest posts