Kick panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.....just like we say hood and you folks say Bonnet!

And what is this funny stuff just before some money figure too? :roll: :D

pics of tailgate hinge covers
PICT0023.jpg
PICT0022.jpg

Ahhh.... yes..vacuum forming. I have a couple of those machines but I have not made any tooling to make those as several other company's already make them. Maybe down the road.....

Mike F - rhd kick panels both sides
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards
steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
robins - LHD 69 kick panels

As luck would have it the guy I brought my bus from in the US already has a pair of 'said kickpanels' included with it. :)

ib-bus said:
I'm picking up a set from him today after Pomona Swap Meet, will post some pictures this evening :mrgreen:

you could stickem in your bus for everyone and deliver them on your travels
and meet a few earlybayers ;) ;)

I wished we would have started this thread a bit earlier, but the bus was in the ship by the time it was up :( . Werksberg mention the same thing, I'll make sure I follow the threads closer next time before shipping the bus.

Werksberg has sent me a very competitive quote which I'll post once we have got an idea of shipping costs. Let's just say at the moent that he's being very fair with his price. A top bloke clearly and a good addition to our forum and contacts.

One other thing needs sorting out - the import tax we'd be due.

Does anyone know how this is charged - as a percentage of the cost of the items?

I'll try and work up some shipping costs on the 5 or 10 sets of kick panels, but this week is a "heck" week for me.

I'm finishing up on Ron Fleming (Fat Perf.) chop top for my flush mounted PC windows and then the Hot VW's Drag day is next Sunday. I have not decided to have a booth or just take my Fiberglass Bug Body Go kart and put it worund and have some fun instead of working.....maybe try and get a 1/8 mile drag strip pass too during a oil down..... :roll:

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd117/werksberg/Bug body go kart/ for a photobucket file or....

Bugwave.jpg

Or how about a custom made to order wall hanging for a kids room:
Peacelargershot.jpg

Our latest member of our family (no kids, just cats..):
MVC-002F-2.jpg

USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
bugger_ rhd 71

^^^^
your there now

bugger_ rhd 71
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels

Three more and we sort an order I'd suggest?

The arrange drop offs... so may be best to add locations.

Mike F - rhd kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings...
bugger_ rhd 71

Three more and we sort an order I'd suggest?

The arrange drop offs... so may be best to add locations.

steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels huddersfield/leeds.
bugger_ rhd 71

steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels huddersfield/leeds.
bugger_ rhd 71
1971 rhd- kick panels. se london

Let's go for ordering on Friday evening. I'll try to get a total cost from werksberg asap.

Latest posts