Kick panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F - rhd kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings...
steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels huddersfield/leeds.
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
robins - LHD 69 kick panels somerset
bugger_ rhd 71 kick panels- bristol ish
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels
1971 rhd- kick panels. se london

USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels
Jason RHD- Aug 72 (Late Bay) No Brake Reservoir - Norwich

Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels - will arrange collection at a show if possible (I'm in Ireland)

Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels - will arrange collection at a show if possible (I'm in Ireland)
Wanderlust - 1971 rhd- kick panels. se london

There's some good advice from forum members about the import tax on... http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13082" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Am now waiting on werksberg to give us a total including shipping and we'll be ready to proceed.

Last orders please!

I would like to see a RHD Bus kick panels shot to see if I have to make any changes for them too...
Here's the 30-405-71/79 Kick panels for 1971 thru 1979:
30-405-6879DSlateVWbuskickpanel.jpg

30-405-6879PSlateVWbuskickpanel.jpg

Here's the 30-405-68/70 kick panels:
30-405-6870BKPDS.jpg

30-405-6870bothDS.jpg

30-405-6870bothPS.jpg

I also include a small scrape piece of the ABS for those that want to try painting them or any plastic cleaners / wax protection treatments before they mess up their real panels. Plus I include 2s black oxide oversize head phillips sheet metal screws too.

The screw holes were random drilled at the factory so you might will need to drill a new hole for the screw...might.

I have had some recent health issues but I'm working thru them. I'll try and add up shipping costs later today too.

JM

I've suggested werksberg worries about his health first as we'll still be here when he gets himself a bit better.

I'll be in touch again on Sunday - am off on a big football trip tomorrow. Four rather dubious non-League games in a day, nothing amazing.

werksberg said:
I would like to see a RHD Bus kick panels shot to see if I have to make any changes for them too...
Here's the 30-405-71/79 Kick panels for 1971 thru 1979:
30-405-6879DSlateVWbuskickpanel.jpg

30-405-6879PSlateVWbuskickpanel.jpg

JM

They appear the same as my 1973 model RHD ones.

Get better first though.

Thanks all....most of this whole winter I have been draggy or a slug bug....but early last week I had another bout of hugging the ceramic bowl :oops: (thought it was panic attack) and the wife mandated I go to our doctor.

Well, I find out I was a diabetic! It has calm me down some but doing a lot of reading on the subject.

I'm keeping on working but at a slower pace right now. I cancel selling at the Hot VW's Drag day tom. 3/15 but I'll be going there to support some of my dealers and see some racing friends. Plus I need to find some more old Bus panels to make masters from too!

I have added up the size and weight of this order and I hope to have estimate shipping costs by Monday! 8)

So I take it, it doesn't matter if they are LHD or RHD for the locations of the vents, control arm or windshield washer bottle? I thought it was the master cylinder bottle on the '71 and later...my fault!

JM

It was nice to meet you ib-bus after the last Pomona. I'll hang in there and thanks!

It was nice to meet you too JM , I will be talking to you soon as I am making plans to attend the next Pomona Swap Meet and Bug In. Thanks again for a good deal, here is a picture of my set of kickpanels that will be going in my '73 westy project. He also makes this slider panels as well as other cool products.
parts096.jpg

parts095.jpg

Hi Guys,
Could well be interested in a set of LHD ones of these. Please can you keep me updated on price etc.
Cheers

Poor old werksberg has had another personal difficulty hit him, and am sorry to say the order will have to go on hold at present. I'm sure all forum members will wish him well. I've told him to come on here if he needs cheering up - I know earlybayers will be sympathetic and encouraging even if we are miles away across the atlantic. Good luck werksberg - thinking of you.

No problem for me to hang on till as and when....

Thoughts are with you Werksberg - hope things turn for the better soon

Thank you everyone....besides my medical problems (diabetes 2....but just barely so that was somewhat good news)...last night my sister (she lived with me and my wife) had a massive heart attack and died..... :cry:

Some days.... :roll:

Thank you everyone....besides my medical problems (diabetes 2....but just barely so that was somewhat good news)...last night my sister (she lived with me and my wife) had a massive heart attack and died.....
:shock: Dude!
We are with you man, hope things turn around soon ;)

He's now doing the liner above the engine. 2 styles are available, but I have only pulled one from Samba. They fit nicely, I have one in my '71.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=817243" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Al

Latest posts