Kick panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,

We are working with Jim to bring you the Werksberg Bus ABS panels. We already stock some of the Werksberg metal products for Bugs and will be expanding into the Bus market.

We are keen to know those of you that are serious about the panels. We can then get a combined shipping weight on the initial order and give you the best prices possible!

We are based in Kent and can send the panels direct to you or you are welcome to come and pick up.

Thanks,
Rob.
Prowagen Per4mance
http://WWW.PROWAGEN.COM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mike F - RHD 72 crossover kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent - confirm still want panels
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings... - confirm still want panels
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
robins - LHD 69 kick panels somerset
bugger_ rhd 71 kick panels- bristol ish
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels - will arrange collection at a show if possible (I'm in Ireland)
Jason RHD- Aug 72 (Late Bay) No Brake Reservoir - Norwich
streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey, confirm still want panels
Cod_Almighty - LHD 68 Kick Panels - Grimsby
Boojiboy -'71-'79 Kick panels
Paul - front kick panels for a 1970 lhd, rear hatch?
Cotswoldiver - 71 kick panels oxfordshire - confirm still want panels as at 10/9/09

Prowagen - are you intending on doing the full range? I may be intersted in some of the other items in preference to hardboard and mdf, I'm hoping they'll make for a better fitment once covered with material of choice.....

Araon said:
Prowagen - are you intending on doing the full range? I may be intersted in some of the other items in preference to hardboard and mdf, I'm hoping they'll make for a better fitment once covered with material of choice.....

Hi Araon
We will indeed look to stock everything eventually. However if you are serious it would be best to let us know what your after. I can then work with Jim at Werksberg to get a better initial order and thus a better price for yourself. it would be silly for us to just get a huge initial order and try and stock it all in one go as we would inevitably be left with some non movers. We need to get serious orders in and then get some stock and monitor how well it goes for subsequent orders.

Regards,
Rob.

I'd like for now the kicks and the rear quaters as these arent always easy to lay your hands on, it will give me something to cover and trial fit gauging the quality before plumping for the others...

Ok so confirmed so far:

Araon - LHD 71 kicks and the rear quaters
Cotswoldiver - 71 kick panels oxfordshire - confirm still want panels as at 10/9/09

Come on guys who else? We need to know to get the order placed with Jim.

Thanks.

CodAlmighty - 68 LHD Kick panels - Grimsby

paul-70 LHD Kick Panels and Rear Hatch (if price is right!)

OK here is who we have so far.

Boojiboy-Still wanting kick panels for a 71 RH drive.

I have been really busy on a new major project that will not be ready until spring time and you folks will want what I'm making.

I have to finish the new wholesale price sheet this week and Pwgn is working on a special deal with all my ABS Bus products too.

I'll do a special deal with Pwgn on these 5x sets so we can figure out the shipping costs and such, but it will be later this week as I'm off to that lake Elsinore yard again today.

OK?

Hey! I got dropped off the list!

Mike F - 72 deluxe rhd please

Dropped of the list as well :?

streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey,

Well, I'm between the storms on 3x major new projects but I'll get Prowagens a price quote on 10x sets of the kick panels with USPS shipping in the next day or so.

It has been too long and too many other projects in between but are my LHD kick panels correct holes for a RHD Bus?

My .060" thick 1968 - 1970 LHD USA Bus kick panels:
30-405-6870set.jpg

My .060" thick 1971 - 1979 LHD USA Bus kick panels:
30-405-7179set.jpg

JM

werksberg said:
Well, I'm between the storms on 3x major new projects but I'll get Prowagens a price quote on 10x sets of the kick panels with USPS shipping in the next day or so.

It has been too long and too many other projects in between but are my LHD kick panels correct holes for a RHD Bus?

My .060" thick 1968 - 1970 LHD USA Bus kick panels:
30-405-6870set.jpg

My .060" thick 1971 - 1979 LHD USA Bus kick panels:
30-405-7179set.jpg

JM

I have some photos of my RHD '71 kick panels tucked away somewhere, but if someone else can confirm I'd be grateful as well

SO FAR:

streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey
Bugger - Just to confirm im still wanting these kick panels for a 71 rhd

SO FAR:

Cotswoldiver - RHD 71 kick panels oxfordshire (I missed off the RHD bit!)
streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey
Bugger - Just to confirm im still wanting these kick panels for a 71 rhd

Latest posts