Kick panels

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not by vendors as yet, but you can order from him through his Samba advert. I'm trying to get him to do the under back seat kick panel (with/w/o heater outlets). This may have to be a 2 part unit due to oversize shipping costs.

Al

Mike F - rhd kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings...
steve92 - LHD 69 kick panels huddersfield/leeds.
USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
robins - LHD 69 kick panels somerset
bugger_ rhd 71 kick panels- bristol ish
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels - will arrange collection at a show if possible (I'm in Ireland)
Wanderlust - 1971 rhd- kick panels. se london
Jason RHD- Aug 72 (Late Bay) No Brake Reservoir - Norwich
streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey

Just a thought, can you still get the stickers for the panels? if so who does them?
i couls slvage the brake one but the one above the washer is missing.

Hello fellow VW Bus lovers!

I have been thinking of getting back on here for a while but I have been busy working on new products masters. I'll start a new thread on them...

Is there any Buses being delivered over to the UK from So. Calif. soon?

Otherwise, if you want to continue a group buy and with USPS shipping, I can do that too. Maybe list the parts as Car Club gifts for no tariffs? ;)

On the '68 - '70 Kick panels for RHD...the brake reservoir is on the RH side or not?

LHD photo:
30-405-6870set.jpg

30-405-6870bothDS.jpg

I think I remember that the '71-'79 Kick panels are the same for LHD & RHD.
30-405-7179set.jpg

30-405-6879DSlateVWbuskickpanel.jpg

I have made a new master set for the '63 VW Bus kick panels only as they are a 1x year only fitting:
LHD:
30-405-63.jpg

RHD ( I did make a set for a guy in Australia and I also gave him this forum addy too):
30-405-63RHD.jpg

JM

Nice to have you back Werksberg, I have to call you to buy some products from you to sell at the swaps, been busy myself but I would like to invite anybody who wants to see Werksberg's kickpanels to come and take a look at the Vans for sale area at Vanfest, I bought a set from him and are installed in the bus I will have for sale there, they are good quality and nice fit.

USABaydaz - LHD 71 kick panels (no break cylinder) - But i need to know how soon as i am ready to order
Compleat Idiot 71 LHD Kick panels - will arrange collection at a show if possible (I'm in Ireland)
Cod_Almighty - LHD 68 Kick Panels - Grimsby

Mike F what year is your Bus?

It looks like 4x '68 - '70 (all Lhd)

and 6x '71 - '79 kick panels as they don't need to be Lhd or Rhd as they are the same?

$30 each plus shipping all at once to one address and I might try to list them as gifts to a VW Bus car club donation?

Just seen this, I could do with a set of '71-'79 Kick panels. How would we go about collection / delivery, I'm in Leeds if that makes any difference.

$30 is about £18.50!
I'll have a set of front kick panels for a 1970 lhd please.
Is there a panel for the rear hatch?
West London
cheers paul

I make all interior ABS panels except for the long panel and the front rear 1/4's but I'm working on those too. Also it was recently brought to my attention about doing the lower rear seat panels for the heater holes too.

You might also want to check out my other thread Werksberg new products. Even engine compartment ceiling panels too!
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17638

My photobucket account just for the ABS panels (open up the main page to see lots more...)
http://photobucket.com/werksberg_VW_Bus_ABS_panels

Cod_Almighty said:
Cotswoldiver -RHD 71 kick panels - oxfordshire

Boojiboy -'71-'79 Kick panels
Paul - front kick panels for a 1970 lhd, rear hatch?
Cotswoldiver - 71 kick panels oxfordshire

Well, with no car shows in the near future to distribute the kick panels to the buyers and it looks like the group buy will have to wait until nest spring.

Maybe if I can hook up with a local Calif. guy selling and shipping a bus over to you folks...but then it might / can be a major problem.....but then ven the larger panels could go to. I don't know how the import duties would be then either....

So, I'll post a new thread in the classified section in the next day or so with a special price on the Kick panels and the USPS shipping form OC, Calif. to the UK and we'll do them one at a time. Unless a couple of members that live close to each others want to group themselves together.

Thank you, "JM" Werksberg Products...products that Work! [email protected]

Mike F - RHD 72 crossover kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent

Van details added - good to have you back dude!

i got some lhd panels for mine from karmann konnection, their like a hard black vinyl. Look really good in my opinion, but only being 20 my opinion don't stand for much :lol:

Mike F - RHD 72 crossover kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent - confirm still want panels
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings... - confirm still want panels

Wanderlust - have removed you from the list!

Maybe we should ask buyers to confirm 'still want panels' as I have above?

Mike F - RHD 72 crossover kick panels both sides - SE London / NW Kent - confirm still want panels
Araon - LHD 71 kick boards Peterborough Central London most evenings... - confirm still want panels
streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey, confirm still want panels

streetboy - LHD 69 kick panels - surrey, confirm still want panels

have removed myself from the list, as i have now had some lhd viynl covered ones made for me.

I'm trying to working with possible 2x UK shops to sell my products over there. So stay tuned Folks with Volks!

Latest posts