Kitchen Unit Project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it from scratch, had the panels cut. Really just need sort The door latches so they close properly and want to give some protection / finish to protect the counter top and then fit into the camper.

So for last year I built and fitted the kitchen unit and got the hob working, I decided it was about time I connected the water and fitted shelves to to make the cupboard space a bit more useable. The water tanks are only small 7.6L but given we have never had water in it decided that would hopefully be sufficient for what we wanted and to maintain space. They are easy to get to too, it would have been nice to keep them both out of the unit but couldn't find a solution I was happy with - no doubt there will be further modifications in the future.
IMG_20220514_1140398.jpgIMG_20220514_1139573.jpgIMG_20220514_1139304.jpgIMG_20220514_1139084.jpgIMG_20220514_1138347.jpg

Thanks - just couldn't find what we were looking for so decided to do it myself, plenty of things I could have done better but was a bit of a learning curve as never attempted anything like that before.

Thanks - just couldn't find what we were looking for so decided to do it myself, plenty of things I could have done better but was a bit of a learning curve as never attempted anything like that before.
Cool, not bad for a first time? Thanks too for the reply.

Latest posts